Maternity pictures?

Caitie44

Shiny Spine Certified
Reaction score
So, OH and I have discussed it, and we definitely want to do maternity photos. For the past few days, I've been searching through local photographers and I've already found someone I adore. :blush: My question is, when is the right time to do maternity pictures? I definitely want to have my bump showing in all it's glory, lol. I'm just afraid that once I'm big, I'm not going to feel like having my picture taken. I really want to get the ball rolling on this, as the photographer would like to go ahead and schedule an appointment.

BQ - Are you doing maternity photos?

BQ #2 - What are some of your favorite ideas you've seen for photos? :hugs:

Tbh, I felt fine at the end of my pregnancy.
But I would probably say somewhere between 30 and 35ish weeks. And you also don't know when LO's gonna decide to come :p

im doing maternity pictures, Oh and i havent decided when exactly yet were thinking maybe this weeks since my little missy wants to come early but i want to be as big as possible so i think i might wait till end of April early May :) But its really whenever you feel comfortable, if you dont want to be to huge i'd probably do it around the late 20's weeks :)

i just looked up "cute maternity picture ideas" and found tons of cute ideas lol :) i can post a few if you'd like?:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->