Maternity pillow?!

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
i dont want to spend a fortune & im from the uk which is best? x

I have two friends that have just used a regular body pillow. Here in the US you can find them for $10. I have bought one but I'm not quite ready to use it yet.

A lady on here has just got one of these
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190903192118&var=490185922365
She said it's amazingly comfy :)

Hey. now i would definetly recommend the pillows.. mine has been my life for over 2months now!
But.. soon as they put the word pregnancy on it the price goes up! I bought a normal corner pillow for £7 out of a bedding shop then I went in another shop straight after I bought it and saw the SAME pillow but was titled ''Pregnancy pillow'' for about £25
Just buy a normal corner pillow! There is enough we need to spend money on right now without wasting it!
Hope this helped :)

I bought a 5ft long maternity pillow from eBay for £9 and it's amazing - i'm sure if you search on eBay you'll find them! there are hundreds lol! x

Not sure what you call expensive, but I got mine off Amazon for $54. It's 6ft long and curves at the head. Very much worth its money.

omg I looved my body pillow. Since I was semi-big through out the winter I got a fuzzy one and omg it saved me lol I will def be getting another body pillow as the maternity pillows here are a little weird.. and expensive! lol

I found using normal pillows are just a good, you can position them better to where you want them.

I love my boby pillow and it only cost me $5 nut sure how much that is in the uk but it can't be that much.

A lady on here has just got one of these
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190903192118&var=490185922365
She said it's amazingly comfy :)

I got this one as well its amazing got the 9ft one and its big enough xx

I just use my body pillow.

I too am not into spending the money. While I would love a "pregnancy" pillow...I am doing fine right now

I got a multipurpose pillow from mothercare that was down to £15. It can be used as a breastfeeding pillow after birth and a nest for baby to sleep in, its really helped me of a night xx

I think i found one on ebay for just ten pounds! and 4 pounds postage! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->