max is here! born 24th feb 09

beckybumpbaby

pregnant and mummy!
Reaction score
hi all, well max was born on the 24th feb on the 23rd i had a sweep and had a massive show and started getting little twinges but nothing major, went to bed and woke at 5am with period pains not that bad as i made a cuppa tea and was walking about, called my mum as she was looking after my 20 month old, she arrived at 7am and i had a pain, she said, i think you better get going!! lol well i called hospital and they told me to have a bath and walk about for an hr or so then come in, but it got to about 10 past 7 and i was getting urges to push which scared the life out of my hubby! got to hospital at 7.30 and was told i was 8cm which was fantastic i felt so proud i got that far on my own, little max was born at 8.15 so it was quite a close call almost had him in the car!! he had pooed inside so we had to stay in over night and i had 5 stitches as he came out so quick but we are both fine and were discharged the next afternoon, he is amazing!! here is a piccie and one with his big sister enjoying the first morning together in mummy and daddys bed!xx

Attachments

• SP_A1111.jpg
    SP_A1111.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 43
  • SP_A1099.jpg
    SP_A1099.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 56
he is beautiful hun, congraulations and well done

Lou
xxx

Congratulations! He is gorgeous - and so is your little girl!

Your birth sounded really good - and fast!

xxx

Congratulations! He is gorgeous - and so is your little girl!

Your birth sounded really good - and fast!

xxx

yes was a little too fast! bit scary didnt think i was going to make it on time! plus he tore me where he shot out but rather that than a 14 hr labour like my daughters! and thank you! x

Congratulations!!!! He is just beautiful!!!

xxx

He is lovelly! Well done on labour- sounds fantastic
x

aww he is soo cute x
CONGRATULATIONS X

Congraulations he is gorgeous xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members