Maxi-Cosi Ferofix Total Black Car Seat

terriergail

Reaction score
We were really pleased to be selected to review the Maxi-Cosi Ferofix car seat. We decided to go for an Isofix fitting seat (with 3 point safety belt installation), which is suitable for age 3.5 to 12 years (15-36kg), due to getting our first mobility car for our son, who is 4, and who has cerebral palsy mainly affecting his legs and lower trunk.

We have had Maxi Cosi car seats since the day we brought our son home and we can't recommend then strongly enough after being involved in an accident where someone pulled out in front of me, I was so thankful that my son was OK and this is down to the brilliant car seat we had which was a Maxi-Cosi Priory XP and this is why we were looking for the next car seat with Maxi-Cosi, but looking at an Isofix one.

My husband fitted the car seat really quickly, following the easy to follow instructions. The seat belt then threaded through the easily accessible guides and we were so impressed with how secure our first Isofix seat was.

Our son was so excited at trying out his new big boy car seat and commented on the colour and bubble pattern on the side and loved having a big boy seat belt. We are very pleased with the support the car seat gives, especially around the waist and head (it has air protect technology for extra head protection) and how comfy my son found the seat on his first trip out in it. The car seat has a very easy to use reclining facility. The seat also has a very easy to operate adjusting in height button and it also adjusts in width with a growing child.

We can't praise the Isofix car seat enough, our son's safety being paramount and we are really happy with the comfort of our son and knowing the car seat is fitted correctly using the Isofix points. We love how lightweight and compact the seat is, making it hassle free to switch from car to car. We love the colour Total Black, which we were selected to review, it looks smart and is really easy to keep clean !

:shrug:

Maybe this should go in the reviews section... if there is one :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back