May 10th 2014 is our day :)

Yay! The saving is hardd work but it goes by so fast, we started saving in January and now have enough to put down the deposit....off to the bank soon to transfer it from our ISA to my bank account! Eeeek hehe
Awwh good luck for moving day, is it your first house together, are you renting or have you bought a house??

Alsoo....check out my ticker!!! Argh :cloud9: i'm in shock! Found out this morning....

x x

It is a rented flat, no way could we ever buy, too risky right now haha! Awww OMG congratulations!!! That's fantastic news! Bet you can't stop smiling! :hugs:

Congratulations :D

£3000 for all inclusive sounds like a great price!
Your wedding date is just before ours, we're getting married on the 24th May 2014 :dances: Have you chosen any colour schemes yet?

It's £5500 haha, i was hoping it would be 3000 but its 5500 haha :haha: aww thats good! Bridezilla group i think :thumbup: We are thinking red because it is our favourite colour, what are you thinking about colour schemes? x

Well the venu brochure arrived today, it is £5,500 for 50 day guests with a 3 course meal, arival drinks, wine with meal, 100 evening guests with a buffet, disco and photography is this a good deal or not?
It also includes 2 luxary cars, red carpet arrival, master of ceremonies, printed menus, flowers, 3 tier cake, drinks with toast, chair covers, piper, bridal room, cannapes on arrival, balloons for evening reception and a candy buffet?
Is this a decent deal? x

Wow that's a fantastic deal! That's nearly all of the wedding covered for £5500!
We're paying £6000 for civil ceremony, 120 day guests, welcome drink, drink with the meal and then evening food! So I think you'd deal sounds amazing! Our price is cheap aswel, most places are £8000/9000 for none of what's included in yours :)
Aw seeing that we definitely have a good deal :haha: you must be either loaded or a very good saver :haha: We are going to try save any left over money after bills.rent until may and fingers crossed it will be enough for the deposit :haha:
that more than reasonable !!! we are paying 8000 just for venue and food ! looks like it will cost around 13k , hence the 2015 date yay to may brides I'm on the 30th

Oh think you would need time to save all that definitely :haha: Good luck saving :thumbup: hopefully we both manage to save loads of pennys :haha:

Hahaha we are deffo not loaded (i wish) we were planning on getting married 2014 and were just going to save save save but sadly OHs uncle passes away earlier this year but he left OH some money and we both thought he would have wanted nothing more than for us to spend it on the wedding so that's what we've done :) that's what we do put some away each month after bills etc deffo all adds up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->