• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May 15th Testers! Pic added, please help!

HopefulHeidi

Mum of 2, ttc No.3!
Reaction score
I took these toda, neithr wi FMU, pic hasnt picked it up too well either and sis in law says she can see to!

Anyone see anything or am I just crazy?!:haha:

77777777777777 027.jpg

I took these toda, neithr wi FMU, pic hasnt picked it up too well either and sis in law says she can see to!

Anyone see anything or reme d mmy s ith crazy?!:haha:

View attachment 82109

I can just see them OMG Congrats !!!:hugs: As a fellow POAS Addict I would expect you to retest 2morro with FMU just to confrm xxxx

View attachment 82109

I can just see them OMG Congrats !!!:hugs: As a fellow POAS Addict I would expect you to retest 2morro with FMU just to confrm xxxx

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!? You can see????

I will be testing first thing with FMU, god I wont sleep tonight now :dohh: xxx

View attachment 82109

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!? You can see????

I will be testing first thing with FMU, god I wont sleep tonight now :dohh: xxx

I can just see the bottom one and no more xx I

pretty sure i can see a line on the bottom one hun, im using a laptop so just tilt my screen back and there it is!!!
xx

Thanks everyone, really thought i was going crazy!

In true POAS-aholic style, I have poas TWICE today!!:haha:

Ive attached the pic for you all to see. Im pretty sure there is line on the bottom test and its darker than yesterday. Of course, It could be my eyes again lol. Let me know what you think xxxx

8888888888888 024.jpg

Oh and just to add, that the bottom test, I took the photo at 9 minutes after poas x

the second one looks like there is a start of a second line!! but I would wait a few more days just to be safe!

Ive ot 2 superdug tests left so going to use one tomorrow and one on Saturday morning also xx

I think you are!! I couldn't see it on the first pic at all but can see a line on the bottom test of second pic (hope that makes sense) :thumbup:
Looks like you will have a wee :baby: in your belly x
I am between 8 and 15 days late for A/F and tested neg on CB Digital 5 days ago, nightmare x
Best of luck with the wee jelly bean x x

I think you are!! I couldn't see it on the first pic at all but can see a line on the bottom test of second pic (hope that makes sense) :thumbup:
Looks like you will have a wee :baby: in your belly x
I am between 8 and 15 days late for A/F and tested neg on CB Digital 5 days ago, nightmare x
Best of luck with the wee jelly bean x x

Oh my! I would be going out of my mind being that late with no result :hugs: to you!

Dont lose hope hun, it can take ages for the HCG to build up properly in your system, good luck to you! :dust:

Hi hun, yeah I have, I just keep getting super super faint lines, to the point where you can only just see them and on some, the camera isnt even picking it up. So, more waiting.

Thanks for asking xxx

Oh, and in true poas addict style, I have tested 6 times today :haha:

Just did another one, super faint line! Ugh!!!

Awww thanks!

But if i was to post the pics I would look silly cos you wouldnt even see them I dont think :blush:

Pretty sure it should be coming up darker by now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->