May 2009 Testing Dates

Urgh the wait is killing me!! I am planning to test on May 10 even though Its still early for me.. it is only going to be 10dpo but im going to give it a shot anyways!! My AF is due on the 15th. If its BFN on the 10th I'll keep testing. But its so hard to wait! I Just want to fast forward the next week!!

Ok... decided to change my testing date, and be good... like FF says and test on the 14 th instead of the 9th!! I'll probably know by then as :witch: will have come if she's going to rear her head this month!!

Hi everyone!

I'll be testing on the 23rd, can you add me please??

well i haven't oved as yet but i ovulate around CD16 which is in 9 days time, i will then go on to test at 12dpo which would make this on the 23rd may (late may tester lol) im due af 25th so sticky dust pls and could u add me to list thank yee huns xxxxx

I'll be testing on May 18. It's just a guess as my cycles have been irregular.

hi good luck all :dust:

iam out this month she came yesterday :(

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you groovy jem... I would recommend starting a June testing sheet... I tell you, it keeps you busy!

Hey, i'm testing on 28th May. Fx for a BFP and a 2010 bundle of joy!
Now I say i am testing on the 28th but will prob test before it as i am totally addicted to poas!!! Good luck all. Would be interesting to update all the BFP's as the days go on! xxx

Sorry Groovy Jen, baby dust for June:dust:

Good luck for today's testers. There have been such a high percentage of BFPs so far!

Hey! i'm testing on 20th May if i could please be added to the list.. thanks! xx

I tested this morning and got a :bfn:. It wasnt with fmu as had to pop to the shops. No sign of :witch: yet tho...

I also tested this morning , either due the :witch: on Sat or Mon and got a :bfn:, i was convinced after 3 cycles this was it! Had the most horrendous stomach ache last night and sun/mon had a ickle , and i mean ickle bit of blood, nothing like the :witch: and not the same colour at all, more pinky peachy, sorry if tmi :blush:

Anyway, it was negative and it was a first response one too, tut tut oh well when she shows at least we start again fresh!

In the meantime i'm throwing a :hissy:

Good luck to everyone else!! xxxxxxxxxxx

such awesome news for those with their BFP

:hug: to those who got outed by the :witch:

and may the rest of us be blessed with a BFP when come to our POAS time

Can you put me down for testing on May 28th??!! Thank you! :)

:witch: due 21st so will be testing on 23rd, this is only our first month TTC so after BCP so i'm trying not to get too over excited that it will happen striaght away. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed tho, good luck to everyone else

I will be testing on the 18th. Not sure if I have ovulated as I only temp and still have to see the shift in the temp. But will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->