May 2009 Testing Dates

hii, sorry to be awkward but can i change my testing date to 16th may as just ovulated today :) thankyou xx

Hey, I'm due to POAS on Fri 8th or Sat 9th! It can't come quick enough, let me tell you!!! Good luck everyone!!! xxxxxxxxx

thank you pennypoptart :) My right breast started to feel tender today. (ONLY MY RIGHT) But this is usually normal for me days before witch arrives. So the timing is a little off. We'll see tomorrow!! I really really hope it's BFP!!!! I'm actually very nervous!!! I'll be back in 12 hours or so :) Good luck to everyone else!! BABY DUST!!! =)

Your chart looks lllllloooooovvvveeeellllyyyy... fingers crossed for you x x x x x

:hissy:

the :witch: got me this morning.

oh well chin up and on we go to next month.....im determined.

good luck everyone else!!!!
xxx

me me me, not sure when i ovulate put me down for 28th i do have internet cheapies tho :) x

I'm sorry, I tested a day early... and I got my :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

congrats jules22!!! wish you a happy healthy pregnancy!!

I tested BPN today :*( but I guess it doesn't count until AF visits.. that's the last hope for this month.. i'll post back when I get more news! If i don't get BNP this month.. I might have to joing the july test date-- my cycle is wack! It skipped February and April. It might skip June. Good luck to ALL!!

Wow that many BFPs already! Jeeze this cycle is a fertile cycle for a lot of us hey!?

Gonna test on the 24th. :)
Here's hoping 2nd round on Clomid works! :)

:happydance: Congrats to all with :bfp:!!! :happydance:

I'm out this month. The :witch: arrived this morning.
Good luck to everyone else.
:dust:

Already 5 BFP's? Wow! May's gonna be a good month!

congrates everyone with a bfp! just 8 days to go untill I test. wish me luck I could do with some good news. My grandad died on thursday night, I will miss him greatly, it's only just sinking in that he's gone. xxx

Well tested this morning, at half 5 ahem, and :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:!!!!!!!!!!

Lets hope this bean sticks after MC is February. Goos luck to all the other testers!!! :hug:

congrates everyone with a bfp! just 8 days to go untill I test. wish me luck I could do with some good news. My grandad died on thursday night, I will miss him greatly, it's only just sinking in that he's gone. xxx

sorry for your loss :hugs: good luck for a bfp this month xxx

Well tested this morning, at half 5 ahem, and :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:!!!!!!!!!!

Lets hope this bean sticks after MC is February. Goos luck to all the other testers!!! :hug:

congratulations! love the way you tested at half 5! :rofl: I can imagine myself doing that :dohh:

have a happy and healthy 9 months :dust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->