May 2009 Testing Dates

congrats everyone who got there :bfp: and good luck to everyone whos still to test

:hug:

This is a fab start ladies... please send sticky bean dust to the rest of us please!!

Hi i'm new here! Been ttc baby number 2 since Feb! Af is due on 9th May so i'll test on th 10th! x

I just have to say I am so excited I could burst! I ov'd yesterday and think we got the bd spot on, will try again tonight to be sure. I have ov pains on both sides! I really feel this is it! You can laugh when I get lots of BFN!!! Lol!

Congratulations to all May :bfp:...........xx......spread it round girls:hugs:

Hiya Girls! I couldn't wait until the 6th, and am I ever glad I didn't!! Got a :bfp: yesterday!!! Tons of :dust: to all -- this thread has some good vibes!!!

Wow, so many :bfp:'s so far this month. It looks like May will be a lucky month for them!

Congrats to all!

Hi Everyone,

Can I join in the May testing please? I started TTC in March after 15 years of BCP so I'm expecting it to be a while before BFP (but still have my fingers crossed!). I'm in my 2nd cycle now and will be testing 24th May.

Congratulations to those who've already got theitr May BFP :D and good luck to eveyone else.

xx

congratulations to everyone who has got their may:bfp: xx

Wow!! May is looking fantastic already! Congrats to all those with their BFP's already. Can't wait to see lots more added to the list.

:dust: to everyone.

If I can hold off both the :witch: & my impatience, I'm testing on 30th! :cloud9:

wow!!!congratulations to all :bfp:!!! May is turning out to be a very lucky month!!!:happydance:....[-o<

thanx to minnie83 !!! i think she brought extra luck to this month!!:hugs:

Now i'm all excited ...oh i cant wait for my turn!!:happydance:

lots of :dust: to all!!!

OH MY GOD this month is shaping up soo good and its only day 3 :happydance:
send some luck to the rest of us girls xxxx congrats on your :bfp: i hope im not far behind

I tested all weekend long and got all BFPs!

I hope the same for all of you!
:dust: to everyone!

I want in on the good luck!! I am 12 DPO today but am waiting on my internet cheapies to arrive in the mail. BB's are really sore and though I don't chart regularly, my BBT before OV is usually around 97.3 but this morning it was 98.0!! Hope that is good news! I am hoping my internet cheapies arrive by Tues. so put me down for testing on May 6th - Wednesday morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->