May 2009 Testing Dates

I have no idea when :witch: is due this is my first cycle off the pill so I'm still all messed up! I'm 1DPO and Fertility Friend has told me to wait till the 1st May before I test, so put me down for then please! :hug:

If AF comes this month the she'll be due again the 13th of May so i'll rob that spot please :D

Hey ladies... all updated! It's filling up fast! I'm hoping that this is a month of sticky ones for everyone!

thank you for adding me .... fingers x'd for everyones :bfp: this month

:hug:

Bump - I'd give you dates, but I know I'm just going to test early and often anyway.

I'l be testing the 6th - my anniversary :) so fingers crossed for everyone

I am TTC #1 and this is my first cyle after BCP - so while I am not getting my hopes up - put me down for May 4.

Thanks for taking the time to track this for us, pennypoptart.

Good luck, everyone. Fingers crossed we all get our sticky bean this month.
:dust: :dust:

According to my calendar I'd due on 14th May so if AF hasn't got me by 17th I'll test then :)

The:witch: has got me today, early!!! Wasnt due till Monday!! So my next AF will be due 14th May aswell.

This is my second month and i was being really good and thought i would wait till monday has passed before even buying a test unlike last month, i couldnt wait!! So fingers crossed for a :bfp: next month and :dust: for a 2010 baby!! xxx

Hi im new to this section ,

Im due on 10th May so im hoping to test 14th May very nervous though!!!!!

:hug:

Hi! Well i should be due around the 15th May - my first month on clomid on hoping for a nice normal cycle with no AF at the end!

I will be testing about the 17th May.

Good luck everyone. xx

Could you put me down for the 6th please? Horrible :witch: got me early so I'm kinda guessing this month!
Thanks
R8chx

AF due May 4th and it's my first cycle so I doubt I'll be able to wait any longer than that before testing!

May 19th please. Ladies wish us luck please, it has been 13 lonnnnng months of TTC :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->