May 2009 Testing Dates

Lots of luck to sarah 1989 and the rest of you! xxxx

Starting to really shape up ladies... those who still want to add feel free!! It'll be great to give us support, especially for us chronic testers who would like to try and hang on!

Ohhhhh.... I hope I'm going to be lucky for everyone in starting this thread, (and for myself!)

Can you put me down for May 4th? That's when AF should be arriving, but I bet I won't be able to wait that long....even though I'll try! haha

I'll take a test on the 19th if AF hasn't showed up by that date! Thanks for doing this!

I'll be testing (my first cycle!) on the 20th (if witch hasn't got me).

Hi,

11th May for me please!

My first post and I'm making requests! :blush:

Another newbie here - can I go down for the 5th May please? Bit of a guess but fingers crossed I'm guessing right!

I will be testing May 7 as long as things dont change again. :witch: has decided to come earlier and earlier last couple of cycles and now finished this one about 2 days ago and still cramping??? Anyhow :bfp:for us all and tons of :dust:

Hey - I'll be testing on 30th May!

Just jopinin this section as it'll be my first month TTC after 2 mmc in the last year - both these times I got my :bfp: in the first month so hopefully if it happens this time all will be ok!!
xx

good luck ladies according to fertility friends my testing day and af are due on the same day so put me down for the 3rd good luck all

xxx

Hi, my period started today. I have no idea anymore how long my cycle is. Most months in the last 7 months have been 32 days but last month was 28 days, the month before 30 and January was 29. I'll go with 32 days because either I'll have had my period by then and won't need to test or it'll have been long enough that I won't be able to hold off testing any longer. Does that sound fair enough?

That means I'll be testing on the 20th May.

i am 6th may for af so maybe test around 8th:hug: hope its a :bfp:

Hi Penny,

Could you put me down for 15/5 (DH B'day so hoping he will get best pressie ever :bfp:)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"