May 2009 Testing Dates

Can you please put me down for 6th May?

With not knowing how long my cycles are FF predicted AF then.

Thanks hunni

Hiya! Could you put me down for the 6th as well please? I think I FINALLY ovulated!!

can you please put me down for the 10th? af is due on 10th and i was going to hold out til 17th but I know there is no chance of that
x

Hi, Im new here so excuse me for just butting in!
Im due to test on the 8th may and praying for a :bfp:

Hi, will you put me down for the 4th May please? day before DH's birthday ARGH better get buying presies, although a sticky bean would be the best present of all :)

I'm planning on testing May 2nd...if I can hold off that long or if the ugliest :witch: of all doesnt show up first.

I am probably going to test on Mothers day, May 10th if I ovulate on time. It is before AF is due.. but a :bp: on mothers day would be fantastic!

hi all :D

i have just finished ovulating now so here comes the dread tww :hissy: it seems to have taken forever to get to here so i was just wondering how you was all doing ??? hope everything is going well

and sending buckets of baby :dust::dust::dust:

:hug:

it's getting busy on here !!

https://www.pregnology.com/ovuticker2/28/4/14/4/02/2009.pngMake an ovulation ticker

I have crazy cycles, always different, but I seem to average on a 32 day cycle so if thats the case I will be testing on May 14th:)

I will see how I feel but I may test 2 days earlier on the 5th because thats our wedding anniversary and that would be the perfect gift I could give DH. So fingers crossed for a :bfp: pma!!!!

Good luck to everyone for May xx

OK - so FF has said I should test on May 10 if still no :witch: . . . so I am going to go by that now and change my testing date.

:dust:

Hi, can you put me down for the 20th may please, its a rough guess as im not sure if my cycles are regular yet.
xx

ok...ok... i know i should wait for :witch: to come first then reply to this thread...but....after that :bfn::cry: i just cant wait!!!

:witch: is probably gonna come tomorrow :happydance:

so.... if all goes well with this cycle i am probably gonna be testing on the 25th!!!!

since my birthday is close to my testing date i really would love a :bfp: !! that would of been the best birthday gift ever!!![-o<

:dust: to all let May be the magic month for all of us!!!

Hey guys, I think and hope I will be testing on May 3rd! Can you add me please??

Thanks and good luck all! xxxxxxxxxxx

All updated ladies, sorry for the delay, went away for a couple of days!! It's getting busy! If anyone wants to change dates, can they PM me, so that I don't accidentally miss them on this board! Thanks! x x x

hiya well :witch: is due 15th may but i might test 14th as its my birthday! it would be great to get :bfp: as my first present of the day :rofl:

Hiya,

Can you put me down for the 18th May please!

Looking forward to seeing how everyone gets on!

ok, I know I wasn't supposed to test until the 1st......but I caved in and tested today at 11dpo..... and it's a :bfp: !!!!!!!

Cannot believe it! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"