May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Hi Ladies,

I know it has been a while...I went MIA...I had to catch myself as I am sure you will understand...well latest with me is we are still not pregnant...In fact I have anther surgery scheduled for March 23rd to remove another fibroid. I guess they missed this one so me and DH have spent the last year ttc with as much chance of getting pg as before the other surgery. Anyway, so here we are....I hope this will be it and my BFP is just around the corner!

Daisii...wow you lil one is almost one...you are right time does fly!

Caz and Bob - good to see you are truckin along!

sarlar - how are things?

Dizz - are you doing another round of IVF?

Hey TTC!

Good to hear from you although I wish you had better news :hugs: I can't believe it has nearly been two years since our little clomid group got started. I hope your surgery goes well and you get a BFP soon! Keep me updated, you can always PM me.

Our review for our first cycle of IVF is next Friday. Looking forward to hearing what the consultant has to say regarding our failed cycle. We will be having another go but I still need time to get my head around it all...it was much tougher than I thought emotionally.

Kel x

Hey Kel,

Please do let me know how the review goes. I pray this year is it for the both of us. I'm also so happy to be back in touch. Chat soon I hope:)

hi, just checking in. nice to see the thread still up and running. Fingers crossed it'll be your year girls. x

Hey TTC,

Thanks for asking after me. My review went well - I have put the full details in my journal :) See the link below.

How are you doing? Hope your surgery goes well on the 23rd! Will be thinking of you x

hi girls, just read your journal Kel. Sounds like a good review in all. fingers crossed for you.

ttc good luck with the surgery. fingers crossed for you too.

x

Hey ladies,

Just wondering if any of you have heard from MrsJA? She hasn't posted since before the birth and was wondering if she is ok.

:hugs: to you all xx

I've not heard a thing, but often wonder the same thing. If you're still reading this JA, hope all is well with you x.

hope all is well with everyone else. it's now officially 2 years since the original 'April 2010' thread was created. Hope everyone is ok. updates?

I'll keep my update really brief as I don't want to be 'that person' to those still LTTTC. hugs and baby dust to all of you first! xx

well William is now 15 months old and is a complete delight! He has just started to say a few words including 'cloller' (which is him saying flower) and 'gone' (which he uses to say that all the food has gone, or that he doesn't want anymore food!). he is also obsessed by all things Thomas the Tank!

I am back at work full time and about to start my Msc degree in educational audiology as well, in September. My DH is a stay-at-home dad and he is loving it! In a perfect world I'd stay home and he'd work doing a job he loved. but as it was I love my job, he hated his and I get paid more! so hey ho, that's me. where is everyone else up to?

Wow!! I can't believe it has been two years!!

Update:
It is 5 years this month that we started TTC. We have had a few unsuccessful clomid & 3 IUI cycles the past two years. In Jan 12 we had our first IVF cycle which also resulted in a BFN. So we are now in the process of trying to explain the unexplained - we have had our immune blood tests this week. Hoping that this will provide us with some answers - I have allergies and am convinced that there is an autoimmune issue after having done some research. This would make sense as the IVF proved that we have a normal fertilisation rate. Our review of the results is on the 9th May - we are hoping to do another cycle of IVF in June/July. If the results show something, it is likely they can give me some immune meds as part of my protocol - if the results show nothing then I can go into the next IVF cycle in a more positive frame of mind. :)

After 5 years of TTC we have decided that we need to try to get some answers - it has become all consuming so I hope having some answers will mean I can move on in whatever way that might be.

I would love to hear other updates from our 'Clomid Buddies Group' xx

Dasii: Lovely to hear your update! William is a real cutey!

Hi ladies,

Well I am staring my femara tonight. Hopefully it will do what the clomid didn't do...give me that elusive bfp. Daisii he's gorgeous....

thanks (i think so too but I'm a bit biased!!!).

Good luck with femara fingers crossed! :flower:

Just to let you know that Lola has had her baby!!!

Grayton Joseph Robertson arrived at 5:24pm Sunday April 22, 2012. 7lbs 14 oz and 21in.

Congratulations xxxxxx

So.... was thinking of you all the other day! How are things with everyone? where is everyone on their journey now?

William will be two on New Years Day, so we are already busy planning Christmas and his Birthday! Hope everyone is well,

love

Daisii

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back