May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

well I have finally had a good news appointment!! the us showed my lining had thinned properly. the sgh was clear (no fibroids, etc.) ! dh has a repeat sa on friday and monday we have our "whats next" appointment. Excited!! I am up to 1000 mg of metformin and adjusted ok, so hoping it stays that way and I can increase to 1500 mg soon. fingers crossed for a positive plan on monday!! cant wait to get back in teh game with you ladies:)

Whoop! Great news :happydance:

On CD14 today and I just know I am ovulating! Why oh why does DH have to be away! How rubbish!

sorry kel:( frustrating to lose a cycle....

afm, not a good day today. DH's latest SA shows only 1% morphology, normal count and motility. dr. recommend trying IUI first with clomid, hcg trigger, and progesterone. If that doesnt work obviously IVF. so upsetting. Our insurance covers nothing so the IUI cycles will be a financial burden and IVF is basically not possible for us with the cost. I am completely devastated. :(

sorry kel:( frustrating to lose a cycle....

afm, not a good day today. DH's latest SA shows only 1% morphology, normal count and motility. dr. recommend trying IUI first with clomid, hcg trigger, and progesterone. If that doesnt work obviously IVF. so upsetting. Our insurance covers nothing so the IUI cycles will be a financial burden and IVF is basically not possible for us with the cost. I am completely devastated. :(

Ah hun! I'm sooooooo sorry :hugs::hugs: I can only imagine how you must be feeling right now. I don't have any answers but there might be something you can do to try to improve the morphology... it is certainly worth researching. Give yourself some time!! IUI with clomid etc sounds good... for many women this does the trick right away so try not to give up hope. I know it is easier said than done and having to finance it yourself puts further strain on everything. But hunny... I know we will do it!! You know where I am if you need a chat....B&B is the only place I don't feel like I am the only one going through this and I am always here for you.

Sending you more virtual :hugs::hugs:

Found this link: https://www.increasemalefertility.net/ but I am sure there will be more out there.

morning :hi: girls just took the son school now just waiting to go the gym hope my opks are even darker today so i can start the :sex: marathon ha 4 days in a row wooppp x x x

hi girls,

Sarlar :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: nothing I can say will help but I just want you to know I'm thinking of you.

good luck caz.

Thinking of all you ladies, and keeping everything crossed for you.

Has anyone heard any news from MrsJA?

hi girls,

Sarlar :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: nothing I can say will help but I just want you to know I'm thinking of you.

good luck caz.

Thinking of all you ladies, and keeping everything crossed for you.

Has anyone heard any news from MrsJA?

Thanks hun! Hope you and bubs are doing well.

Not heard from MrsJA, she is due soon isn't she?

:hi: girls hope your all good afm sex again tonight i left my soft cup in last night woopp and we both love the conceive plus been the gym not done much why i have o x x x

thanks for the support girls. we are trying to be positive and come to terms with all of this. i know SA results can fluctuate greatly so we are gonna do everything we can to get his numbers looking good for IUI!! havent heard from mrs ja. i talked with lola not too long ago. she hasnt had luck yet and I know she has had a hard road, but maybe i can coax her back! i know i saw ISI is like 16 weeks or so with and iVF baby twins!!

thanks for the support girls. we are trying to be positive and come to terms with all of this. i know SA results can fluctuate greatly so we are gonna do everything we can to get his numbers looking good for IUI!! havent heard from mrs ja. i talked with lola not too long ago. she hasnt had luck yet and I know she has had a hard road, but maybe i can coax her back! i know i saw ISI is like 16 weeks or so with and iVF baby twins!!

:hugs: Thinking of you!

I have left a message on MrsJAs profile...I think she is due anyday.

Caz: sounds good!

I'm going to try to have an early night, feeling very :sleep: Just been to circuit training and had a lovely pasta tea so I am hoping that I can get to sleep tonight xx

morning girls :hi: not going the gym so going to do a yoga dvd instead then take my dogs for a long walk my lower abdomen is sore today think i am about to pop a nice big egg out i hope wwwooooopppp x x x

and now nausea has set it. ugh. i am on erythromycin now cause I was strep b positive on my prenatal screen? not sure why. so i dont know if the nausea is the antibiotic or if all of a sudden the metformin is bothering. no matter which, all i can say is THIS IS TERRIBLE. nauseated and headache ALL the time. ick ick ick.

:hi: girls how are you all afm 3dpo sarlar hope you feel better soon hun x x x

and now nausea has set it. ugh. i am on erythromycin now cause I was strep b positive on my prenatal screen? not sure why. so i dont know if the nausea is the antibiotic or if all of a sudden the metformin is bothering. no matter which, all i can say is THIS IS TERRIBLE. nauseated and headache ALL the time. ick ick ick.

Arr..hope you feel better soon hun!

Caz: I'm doing alright! DH is back home from working away which is nice but my work has been pants today :growlmad: Going to go for a run now as I am feeling really fat at the moment.
Fingers crossed for your lovely big eggy x

Hope everyone is well xx

morning girls :hi: weather her is lovely today going the gym at 10 come home have a shower go the hairdressers wooppp then come home have tea and then take my son fishing to pass the 2ww symptoms bloated feel a bit sick tender boobs peeing a lot wwwwooopppp x x x

:hi: girls hope your all well happy Friday woopp been the gym been shopping now chilling till my son get in from school x x x

Hey all,

Just had my final cycle of IUI so am in to my final 2WW for this process!

How is everyone doing?!

Kel x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back