May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

hey girls. on cd 5 now. just gonna do clomid 100 mg for this month while we are waiting to have our first IUI in august. so just hanging on!

morning girls :hi: going the gym come home take the dogs round the field then go and watch my son in his last sports day at junior school x x x

:hi: hun i have took my 4th round of clomid hun i have 2 more packs left after this if i don't get my bfp then i want to do egg sharing x x x

sarlar you get ivf cheaper if you egg share hun you give some of your eggs people that don't have any hun x x

that would be great. i wonder how i go about doing that? are there certain qualifiers or anything?

morning girls :hi: well happy Friday wooppp i am going the gym last good work out today because i am o wooppp hope i catch that egg this month sarlar ask your doc or fs they should no more hun x x x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been food shopping came back had :sex: going chines for tea x x x

so i dont know if we are crazy, but we have started looking into IVF vacations. anyone know anyone who has done this?? the price is like 1/3 the cost in the US.

so i dont know if we are crazy, but we have started looking into IVF vacations. anyone know anyone who has done this?? the price is like 1/3 the cost in the US.

I don't think that is crazy hun! Sounds like a great idea. I have never heard of it myself though. Might be worth posting on the assisted conception forum.

Kel x

morning girls :hi: woke up i feel like shit feel ruff i haven't had a drink hope i Sweet it out at the gym 5dpo wooppp x x x

Hi girls, hope you don't mind me resurrecting the thread, just wondered how everyone is doing now?

Hi girls, hope you don't mind me resurrecting the thread, just wondered how everyone is doing now?

Hey Dasii,

Not at all!! Can't believe your little one is 1 already! Time really does fly!

I am starting IVF/ICSI after 3 unsuccessful IUIs last summer. Hoping to be PUPO by mid / late Jan as I should start stimming next weekend ish.

How are you? Ready to try for No 2 yet?

Take care

Kel xx:hugs:

Hey ladies! Daisii happy for you with your little guy! Kel I am so glad you are moving on to IVF! I am jealous!! I am officially done with clomid after 7 cycles of failure!! We are taking a short break and hoping to start IUI this spring. I am kinda wondering if we should skip the IUI and keep saving for IVF??? i wonder if it will be worth it? Nice to hear from you ladies I havent been on lately as none of us are really left!!!

Hi Ladies,

I know it has been a while...I went MIA...I had to catch myself as I am sure you will understand...well latest with me is we are still not pregnant...In fact I have anther surgery scheduled for March 23rd to remove another fibroid. I guess they missed this one so me and DH have spent the last year ttc with as much chance of getting pg as before the other surgery. Anyway, so here we are....I hope this will be it and my BFP is just around the corner!

Daisii...wow you lil one is almost one...you are right time does fly!

Caz and Bob - good to see you are truckin along!

sarlar - how are things?

Dizz - are you doing another round of IVF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->