May 2011 - 53 days and counting... (DUE DATES PG1)

Ah no!! i dont want to be a squash anymore! I was fed up with being an eggplant now im fed up with being a pumpkin/squash of whatever the hell it is!

EDIT:- Oh im 32 weeks....hahah preg brain!! So when do i change does anyone know?? lol

well you been a squash for 3 weeks hopefully yours will change next week lol

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/556952-facebook-due-mays.html

this is a thread for facebook for may mummies, im going to start a group on facebook so if anyone wants to join it just add me to your facebook, along with a message just saying you are from here. this is my facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/Natalieenaxx#!/profile.php?id=828490413

I've added you too :thumbup:

Found this ticker on another site, and you change what fruit/veggie your baby's size compares to WEEKLY. I post it on my facebook each week!
https://www.babycenter.com/slideshow-baby-size?slideNumber=26

Slide 28 = 30 weeks

Slide 29 = 31 weeks

Slide 30 = 32 weeks

Slide 31 = 33 weeks

Slide 32 = 34 weeks

Slide 33 = 35 weeks

Slide 34 = 36 weeks

Slide 35 = 37 weeks

Slide 36 = 38 weeks

Slide 37 = 39 weeks

Slide 38 = 40 weeks

My babys the size of a large cabbage!! lol

cmon ladies lets keep this thread goin right to the end! im nearly 30wks pregnant thankgod only got about 8 or 9 wks left depending when the c section is i cant wait its taking too long! x

cmon ladies lets keep this thread goin right to the end! im nearly 30wks pregnant thankgod only got about 8 or 9 wks left depending when the c section is i cant wait its taking too long! x

Have they not told you when your section is yet?

eeek only 7 weeks left for me, and only 5 until im full term...thats such a scary thought!!

Hiya ladies, how are you all? :hugs:

I am so glad to be in the 30 week bracket now :happydance: really looking forward to meeting little tiny, but also very anxious about the labour lol, but nice calm deep breaths.........and this is at 30 weeks :lol:

Hope your all well, we have been decorating the livingroom, and will be doing the hall either tomorrow or thursday :D

xx

only 7 weeks or so left for me! yikes! I hope so anyway... started having contractions last week and was put on bed rest until tomorrow. Was told I have an "irritable uterus" does that in any way mean that I have a higher chance of having baby early?

Have they not told you when your section is yet?

no! my apointments not til the middle of april so i wont find out til then i think its just mean to make me wait so long to find out lol granted with a normal birth i wouldnt know but its like not knowing your due date its such a windup x

My very strange shaped bump lol!

30 weeks & 2 days (picture taken in Debenhams lol)

Attachments

• IMAG0244.jpg
    IMAG0244.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1
anyone else having tightening of the bump and some pain? I know it's probably BH, but kinda paranoid. Seems to relax somewhat if I sit down and relax.

I get the odd tightening but no pain, just feels like Baby's pushing outwards a bit I guess.

We move a week today! Yay! Can't wait to get the nursery done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->