May 2011 - 53 days and counting... (DUE DATES PG1)

Yep thats braxton hicks :) Nothing to worry about if you aren't getting cramps or hurting with them :hugs: I have them alllllllllll the time.

blimey i been worried the last few weeks that my bump isnt really that big in comparison to my last pregnancies i felt almost small but my god i seem to have popped i can hardly breathe and movements are becoming almost painful and i just noticed the first new and fresh stretchmark has popped up on the side of my stomach blah!!

Had to go to the emergency room Friday because I could not breath and I was having contractions 2-3 minutes apart!! Yikes....The gave me a breathing treatment and steriods to help me breath..I didn't think you could have those while pregnant. They took me up to L&D and hooked me up to the monitor and sure enough there they were! I was praying baby was not about to make is arrival. :( They gave me two shots of Breathline and some morphine which made me totally jittery and out of it. I myself could never be an addict it made me sick!! :( Fortunately they stopped!! Yay...I remember having to go early for observation with my daughter but I really thought this baby was trying to come too soon!!

Hope everyone is doing well!! :)

Had to go to the emergency room Friday because I could not breath and I was having contractions 2-3 minutes apart!! Yikes....The gave me a breathing treatment and steriods to help me breath..I didn't think you could have those while pregnant. They took me up to L&D and hooked me up to the monitor and sure enough there they were! I was praying baby was not about to make is arrival. :( They gave me two shots of Breathline and some morphine which made me totally jittery and out of it. I myself could never be an addict it made me sick!! :( Fortunately they stopped!! Yay...I remember having to go early for observation with my daughter but I really thought this baby was trying to come too soon!!

Hope everyone is doing well!! :)

Wow, what a scare. Hope YOU are ALL doing well.... please update when you can bump buddy

Hi, Im a newbie and thought would introduce myself.
I am 25, currently 33weeks pregnant and hopefuly expecting a girl.
I also have a 3 year old - joshua, he was delivered by emergency c-section
and so I now have the choice for a pre-planned c-section or vbac.
I am opting for natural, but want an epidural as soon as possible.
I am manging some time to myself now josh goes to nursery and partner works, which is good because I am so shattered!
The baby is engaged and has been since about 30weeks, and ive been getting
allot of braxton hicks.
Well I hope theyre some other mummies to be out there who are experiencing
the same as me!
Claire x x x

Hey rdh2378
went to the doc. Got clearance to continue at work as long as I don't over do it, got me some allergy medicine and new inhaler to see if helps with breathing. How are you?????

Looks like the braxton hicks are getting the best of everyone! :) Good luck everyone!:)

Hey rdh2378
went to the doc. Got clearance to continue at work as long as I don't over do it, got me some allergy medicine and new inhaler to see if helps with breathing. How are you?????

Not great.... check my latest post: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/569550-preeclampsia-question-kina-long-post-but-im-scared.html

I've had the odd one but not a huge number recently! How is everyone? I can't believe I only have 6 weeks left!

i just want to moan about everything time is being a drag im so fed up with all this fatness and waiting grr!

waddle waddle waddle , been absent for a while, on bed(ish) rest if and wen thats possible with 3 kids and dh working 7 days a week, my naughty baby sprout is fully engaged and measuring days short of 5 weeks ahead, waiting for scan and decissions re bringing him or waiting, so homebirth is on tender hooks atm :cry: i barely pee ne more jsut loosing chunks of plug contiuosly. i shall waddle back out now , off for a slow and non-hectic food shop i hope :rofl:

I was bleeding Friday (more than spotting, not blood show nor mucous plug) bright red blood, enough to fill a panty liner and cause me to have to wipe 2-3 times.

They believe that I have had a placental abruption which is a serious condition in which the placenta partially or completely separates from your uterus before your baby's born.
The condition can deprive your baby of oxygen and nutrients, and cause severe bleeding that can be dangerous to you both. A placental abruption also increases the risk that your baby will have growth problems (if the abruption is small and goes unnoticed), be born prematurely, or be stillborn. (you can read more about it here: https://www.babycenter.com/0_placental-abruption_1425791.bc)
That being said, you all should know that the bleeding I had was NOT considered severe and stopped very shortly after being checked into the hospital. Baby is very active and heart rate is looking great. My vitals are all good, too. The Dr.'s believe it may have just been a partial/slight abruption that clotted. Provided I am able to stay on bed rest and not disrupt anything, I should be fine as should baby girl.
They will have me get an ultrasound tomorrow in order to try to determine the source of the bleed and it's severity. They will also check on how the baby is doing: size, weight, etc. If everything looks ok, they will try to have me stay on bed rest as long as possible, and try to carry to term. If for some reason the baby doesn't seem to be doing well with the available viable placenta remaining, they will try to get me to 36-37 weeks (I'm 35 tomorrow) and then may either induce me or give me a C-section, unless I go into spontaneous labor.
If I go into spontaneous labor, they will not try to stop it, but will rather have be deliver the baby. Though 37 weeks is considered "full term" they babies born at 34 to 36 weeks gestation are considered "late preterm". Late preterm infants are usually healthier than babies born earlier.
xoxo Please pray for me and my LO

How scary! :hugs:
Hope you're able to rest, rest, rest and keep baby girl in there for a few more weeks!

Rest up hun, take it easy! I keep trying to do that but moving house has meant that's unlikely to happen!!!

Omg! Hope the both of you are doing ok...did they do ultrasound yesterday?? I had a slight placental abruption at 11wks thank god baby boy is ok....you keep baby girl in there for a while we only have 4weeks and 6 days to go!!! Take it easy, I know it is easier said than done trust me!! lol:)

Haven't looked at this post for ages :dohh: naughty me! I hope everyone's ok?! I'm going to go through the previous posts now! :flower:

Is it bad that I am so ready to have this baby!!!????? With him being healthy of course! lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->