May 2011 - 53 days and counting... (DUE DATES PG1)

i had my first lo at 36 weeks exactly and she was perfectly healthy and home the next day, i wish things would speed up a bit i feel miles behind lol x

Aww....I kno right it seems like it drags.....I'm at 2!! Wooohoooo it's a full moon next weekend.....wonder if he will make his appearance then ;)...good luck hope it speeds up for you.

Just thought id let you know that I had my baby in the early hours of Sunday morning! Connor Jay was born by emergency c-section at 2:37 on 1/5/11 weighing 8lb 3oz and that's us come home 2nite. He is so perfect <3

I had my May baby on April 27th!
Travis Connor was born via emergency c section at 38 weeks, 5 days weighing 6 lbs 11 oz

Best of luck to all of the May Mommies!!

Been busy and havent posted, i had my May baby April 22 at 37+5 :) She is amazing

Congrats ladies! It's getting exciting in here. :)

Im still waiting on my LO, im now overdue by 5 days (6 tomorrow!!) everyday seems to be more and more drawn out. Totally fed up and in pain.

Induction is booked for Monday...it cant come around quick enough!! I have one lazy baby in my belly haha

I have an induction scheduled for Tuesday the 17th, unless baby is too big then they'll change to a c-section. My guy is awfully lazy too. As of yesterday, I had no dilation and bubs wasn't engaged yet!

^ beautiful:cloud9:

Wild, Bizy, Soph:hi:

I usually post in the may blossoms thread and just noticed this one! How's everyone doing? Many new babies?

My LO was due the 2nd may but arrived the 10th of march:dohh: She's doing very well and did under 3 weeks in NICU.

We have just started a may mummies thread in the parenting section, down in groups, please come join us:flower:

:hi: mummy!

Congrats Katey. Cadence is beautiful!

Emily Elizabeth born via C-section on May 3 at 9:48 am. 6 lbs. 3.3oz 19 in long.

Conor James born at 38.1 weeks weighing 7lb exactly after a 35 hour labour on 12.5.11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->