• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May 2011 buddies...UPDATE!!

Thanks guys, it's easing but I feel most fed up with it! Luckily baby is doing some complicated break dancing or something which is taking my mind off it!

Mirrie I seen on a thread they were testing your fluid...did you ever get results???

Oh do you mean my urine?? Yeah it came back fine...still getting the cramps but think its to do with a condition I've had for a long time (pelvic disorder with a helpful topping of ibs!) xx

hahahaha.....sorry when you said water infection I thought you meant something might be wrong with your waters/fluid..glad it came back ok..how funny...sorry I was worried :)

Oh haha thanks for being worried hunni xxx All is fine xxx :hugs::hugs:

Morning all!

Well, I'm 24 weeks today - so I guess that means HAPPY V-DAY BUMP!!!!!

Does Bump have to celebrate by bouncing on my bladder though?????

Yay flugella..:)

How is everyone? This thread has gotten very quite here lately!!!

Went for my 24wk visit today...got to have another ultrasound :) yay!! If I can get them to scan at home I will post them...got a good shot of his face...and he even did his wee wee in the 3d :rofl:...it was too funny and so clear..he never did that with Kaelyn..he said "Nikki (the NP) likes to get all the cutie face shots, I get the money shots." hahaha ok, this is my kid you're talking about here. Haha my doc is crazy I love him though. It feels like time is flying with this pregnancy doesn't it??

I've only gained 17lbs so far this pregnancy I was too excited for myself and very proud!:) I go to school online and it was supposed to start at 7:00p.m., but they must of had a delay because it says I still have to wait an hour and a half....hello I need to to some homework at work I have a 2 yr old at home that will not let me do anything when I get there!! ehheehhehehhehe

How is everyone else and their bumps????????:happydance:

Hi all! I'm new to the boards and was hoping to join this buddies group to make some friends. I'm due May 16th with my first baby. It's a boy, and we're naming him Jonathan Austin.

Hi the.lion and welcome to the madhouse! Love your baby boy's name!

nljackson - wish I could put weight on! I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight but lost 7lbs due to morning sickness so I'm at zero gain (although the scales at work have decided to weigh 5lb heavier than the ones at home when they were always identical so that's confused the life out of me!). It's worrying when maternity clothes are too big but you don't quite fit into pre-baby clothes any more...

Hello my name is Shelley and I am pregnant with our second child following the loss of our firstborn daughter during full term labour.
I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of this baby which will arrive via planned c-section on the 31st May 2011.
Hope you're all doing well x

Hey Shelley, welcome! How awful about your little girl, I know you must be worried this time too but fingers and toes crossed that all will be fine this time- sendin u hugs xxxx

Hello, the.lion and Shelley.

Flugella- as long as baby is healthy trust me you'll be glad you didn't gain very much after shes born! hahaha...it would be good for you to gain though...can't believe you haven't gained any.

Shelley, sorry to hear about your baby girl hunny, hope this pregancy and delivery goes perfectly for you!! :)

the.lion- I'm having a boy too...love your name...I can't decide on one yet :(

Hi all!

Shelley - welcome to our gang - sorry to hear about your little girl and got everything crossed that everything is perfect this time!

I have finally gained weight! All 3lbs of it!!! Then guess what - more bloomin' morning sickness! I am getting really fed up with it now! But never mind, Baby is bouncing around and being healthy and happy (although it didn't want the midwife to listen to its heart on Friday - every time she found it the little so and so kicked at the probe and shuffled off!) so that's the main thing.

Had a different midwife on Friday actually and she was a real misery, didn't have much bedside manner at all. Hope I don't see too much of her!

Hi Ladies + welcome new ladies!
Hope you're all okay. I'm still under my pre pregnancy weight! I need to start eating lard soon to put the weight on :haha:
Had a busy couple of weeks with my MIL not being too well. I've got my crazy cleaning instinct back! I completely cleaned the whole house a few days ago, then the next day I started cleaning it again :dohh:

I've been having constant heartburn lately -to the point all I want to do is drink pints + pints of milk!
How is everyone? xx

I've not had heartburn...yet....! Just a ridiculously low bladder tolerance because a certain little darling has found a new trampoline and spent the last half hour kicking it!!! At least when it's born it can't do that any more!

Can anyone else feel the shape of their baby through their bump yet? If bubs is lying in certain positions i can feel its spine and head and limbs, usually getting poked or kicked in response though!

how's MIL doing Katey?

She's doing good, although she's getting more tired easily. She has her operation on 27th of this month, she said she's definately having her breast removed because if it comes back, she might not catch it in time etc. She's a strong woman, she's being very positive about it too!

My brother felt baby kick last night, we also felt her foot sticking out, he was certain he could feel her toes too. I've never seen him so excited before. But you'll feel more of bubs' body because you're so slim to begin with! Very jealous!! xx

Hello everyone...

KateyCakes glad to hear your MIL is doing ok..prayers go out to her...and a bottle of tums go along way with the heart burn..it sucks though hope it gets better soon! :)

Flugella guess this not gaining weight is paying of since you get to feel baby!! hahah..if I lay on my back I can tell where he is bc he sticks up and it is very hard lol. with my daughter you could see her stick her feet and hands out around 7 1/2 months.....dumb question but does your midwife come to your house there or do you go to an office for apts? just wondering bc I have seen alot of posts where they come to their houses...

Hope everyone is doing great!!! :)

I have to go to my GP to see the midwife, think it depends on how the service is set up in your area. I've seen one of them three times and the other just the once - fingers crossed the original one is back for my 31 week check as my 28 week check is at hospital due to being allergic to latex. Apparently I have to see a consultant although heaven only knows why - I know how I react to it and all they have to do is keep the place latex free!

Katey - you are skinnier than me girl!!! And Baby is kicking in agreement!!

How is everyone today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"