• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May 2011 buddies...UPDATE!!

Mr Blobby indeed :haha: I could deffo pull that one off! KateyCakes you do make me giggle! So sad about your OH thou, its good that he can talk about it and that he has someone as lovely as you xxxx

nljackson I know what you mean about being scared but I guess it natural to be because we are mummys now and love our LO so much already... so being scared is kindof a good thing :shrug:

Minne mouse would be cute, I'm lovin your idea of jessica rabbit SteffyRae, I'm not sure I could pull off a sexy look at the moment thou!! Maybe mr. blobby is a good idea :winkwink:

I have got all the stuff to be Mulan- like a geisha girl but just not sure...

Oh add me on facebook - Miriam MacMillan xx :hugs:

Always drop myself in it though don't I :dohh: I like the idea of minnie, jessica rabbit + mulan. But if you've got the stuff ready, then go for mulan. That'll be so cute!

nljackson - I've added you. Wasn't sure if I added the right one, then I saw Kaelyn. She's beautiful!! xx

Mirrie I will definately add you and I'll be on tonight so I'll accept your request KateyCakes...yay hehe :)

and thank you I apreciate it...she says I love you now and because I say " I love you Beautiful" everytime I say I love you she says "fuful" lol I LOVE HER!!

hehe....

Oh I forgot to mention...I went to the family doctor Tuesday and she said I have a sinus infection and an ear infection and put me on antibiotics...hope it helps....this is supposedly what may be causing everything with my vision and the pressure in me head...I sure hope so, if not something is really wrong :( Hopefully this helps:)

Hope everyone is doing ok......

KateyCakes isn't your scan tommorrow...bet ur super excited!!

Mattie felt two kicks through my tummy for the first time last night! Yea for strong baby legs lol!!

YAY for kicks + for making it halfway Mirrie moo!!! :happydance: Did you decide on a costume in the end?

Nljackson-Hope this is it + you get better soon!!!!

Had my scan today. Everything is perfect. She wasn't co-operating with the lady though.. I had to keep turning every which way so they culd get a good view of her. She had her face down + hidden by her hands. She eventually turned over though + we got the most beautiful picture of her sucking her thumb..
The tech said she has long legs just like her daddy :D

Aww yay Mirrie and KateyCakes haha:thumbup:

Girls are so much more active than boys..at leas I have come to this conclusion after carrying both Kaelyn moved all day..well mostly at night but she was strong when she moved during the day...

He is moving alot today, but he still kicks towards my lady area and you cant feel him all that well from the outside :( oh well, soon enough haha...

Hi all and HAPPY NEW BABY YEAR!!!!

I have had the world's worst stinking horrible cold since Monday and realised how much I usually rely on decongestants etc now I can't use them! Luckily the MW said Olbas Oil is ok on a pillow or a tissue so I have been using that but I sound like I smoke loads!!

Katey your scan is GORGEOUS - what a cutie!!!

I had a bit of a wobble on NYE - I think it was everyone saying "last one before your life changes forever" and it freaked me out to the extent where I was convinced I was going to be a terrible Mum, have PND, drop the baby the lot... Luckily I feel a lot better now!

How does everyone feel now our babies arrive THIS year??

Happy new year ladies!! This will be the year of us being mummys!! flugella, that just seems wierd! my LO is being so active- will find out if its a active boy or girl tomorrow!!

I.C.A.N.T.W.A.I.T. !!!! LOL

yAY Mirrie!!! Good luck...cooperate baby!! :) lol

sorry you're not feeling so hot flugella hope you feel better soon!

And it's a......????????? Come on Mirrie, spill the beans!!!!

lol its not until 4pm...grrrrrr! Today is going super slow :haha:

Think its cause I've got all the stepkids here waiting with me and its- is it time for the hospital yet???? every 2mins lol Gald they are excited thou :happydance:

Just cant wait to see him or her ;)

Oh I have an aching bump now- had a long ol scan and am the proud mummy to a (big) boy!!

He's perfect, gorgeous and stubborn :baby: Just like his daddy (well more like mum :haha:)

xxxx Very Happy, got to have another scan at 34 weeks because my placenta isnt in the right place but lady didnt seem bothered 2much. And the lovely lady let my step kids come in and showed them his hands and feet and explained everything so they felt totally part of it :hugs: Coulda hugged her !! Baby even gave the kids a thumb up :thumbup: so they were well chuffed!!

Yey!

Yay, congrats to you Mirrie with your bouncing boy! I'm convinced this week that my bump is a boy but I wouldn't read too much into it - I was convinced it was a girl last week!!!!

Hiya
I was wondering if it would be OK to join?

I am due my fourth baby on 23rd of May
I have my scan on the 11th of this month, hoping to find out babies sex :baby: :D

Hope your all keeping well x

Yay! Some good news this year at last! Congratulations on your little man :D are the other children happy about having a baby brother? I'm so useless at this gender guessing. I expected Mirrie moo to have a girl + me to have a boy :haha: better not predict yours flugella, it'll probably be wrong :dohh:

I'm so jealous you get to have another scan Mirrie moo! I want to see my bubs again :(
+ thank you for your lovely message on my other thread flugella :hugs:

Ps. Hi ladyredlainey! You're more than welcome to join us! Congratulations On your pregnancy. Your scan isn't very far away :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->