• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May 2011 buddies...UPDATE!!

Welcome ladyredlainey!!!

Yay Mirrie welcome to team blue hehe!!:blue:

Hope everyone is doing ok!!

Thankyou ladies xxx My step daughter was a little gutted as she's the only girl but she was very grown up about it lol

Me & hubby were hoping for a girl but after the sad news we heard today are just very grateful that our little boy is growing and moving and healthy.

Now I just need my placenta to get its move on cause I really really want a natural birth **Fingers crossed

Hi ladyredlainey!! :flower:

Has anyone had any braxton hicks yet?

Feels like it sometimes...hope nothing starts for us this early yet thoug!! Healthy babies, healthy babies, healty babies :)

Aw well now she can just have the fond memories and photos of dressing brother up!!! hahaha :) My daughter is and her cousin are the only 2 girls on my OH side and so far the only grandbaby that's a girl on my side...my cousin is preg with her 2nd now too though maybe she will have a little princess to add.....GLAD she's handling it so well :)

Thanks for the hellos :D

I have had braxton hicks with this pregnancy, really grips my tummy. I hope anyone getting them, that it isn't to painful! babies are staying put for now! :thumbup: x

Congrats on the blue news Mirrie :D i hope your placenta moves soon for you *fingers crossed*

Hope your all keeping well
I have a splitting headache today, and had one last night, I was hoping the sleep would help get rid of it.

xx

Hello all! Welcome ladyredlainey!

I'm joining the headache club today, wasted half my day off by spending it in bed feeling sorry for myself! No Braxton Hicks as yet for me, mind you I wouldn't know what one felt like anyway!

Hi everyone!!! I am due on 20th May...I had posted this earlier but saw no results on the lists. I am feeling okay today!! Although I had headaches for about 2 days now. It eased off today but seems it's coming back on as I type this. Oh I hate head aches. Hope all of you ladies are fine!! I am going to find out the sex of my baby in about 2 weeks. Really hoping it's a girl!!

Hi everyone!!! I am due on 20th May...I had posted this earlier but saw no results on the lists. I am feeling okay today!! Although I had headaches for about 2 days now. It eased off today but seems it's coming back on as I type this. Oh I hate head aches. Hope all of you ladies are fine!! I am going to find out the sex of my baby in about 2 weeks. Really hoping it's a girl!!

I'm so sorry, I added you as 30th for some reason :wacko: all updated now though. :thumbup: I hate headaches especially the ones that last for days. Hope you feel better soon! Fingers + toes crossed for team pink for you xx

hello hello! I still have the tension headaches ocassionally fortunately my headache days have eased off...hopefully :( don't wanna jinks myself I had them daily;(

I'm so sorry, I added you as 30th for some reason :wacko: all updated now though. :thumbup: I hate headaches especially the ones that last for days. Hope you feel better soon! Fingers + toes crossed for team pink for you xx

I'm not on the list either! haha May 2nd!:)

I still have a headache and haven't gone to work today, which is rubbish. Not impressed.

I'm not on the list either! haha May 2nd!:)

I've found a list where I wrote down who I needed to add so I didn't have to keep flicking backwards + forwards so in doing this I thought I'd already done it :dohh: baby brain :haha:

Hope all your headaches go away soon. I've not had bad headaches since 1st tri so I feel lucky! xx

Oh KateyCakes I was not complaining promise haha we can't expect you to keep up with all of this :) !! I understand the baby brain...sucks it all up huh? haha lol at least thats how I feel

Morning all! No headache but bloomin' morning sickness is back again! What are you doing baby??? Could you just settle down a bit as I really don't want to puke all over my patients....???

Can I join also? I am expecting twin girls on 26th May; very excited but feeling nervous. These are my first babies and never really around babies before so no clue what I am doing!

Twins! Wow!!!

I decided to spend more time around children than I already do at work and helped out at dance school today - 4 hours of tots to teens doing ballroom and latin!!! Bump seems to like dancing though!

We had an AAAWWWWW moment last night. DH had his hand on my bump and baby snuggled up to it and went to sleeep! How cute!

I wish we had activities and things like that around here for people to help out with flugella..maybe we're just too small of a town...seems to me that's why our teens act out and do the crazy things they do..sounds like fun to watch.....

It was interesting - especially my first attempts at freestyle!!!

Off work with hideous morning sickness again today - why am I STILL being sick at nearly 24 weeks??? Very fed up :-(

(((((((HUGS))))))) Poor Flugella- I hate MS :(

Honey I had morning sickness the entire time with my daughter!! sucks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->