• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May 2011 buddies...UPDATE!!

Is it too late to join yall? I'm due May 9th :) When do you all expect to find out what you are having? My dr. says 15-16 weeks, but does that seem too soon?

Good Luck :D xx

Good news! Went for the ultrasound and everything is awesome! Twice as awesome as a matter of fact because apparently we are having twins. I am elated, petrified, nervous and ridiculously excited. :cloud9:

Good mojo from this thread... sticky baby dust to all

:happydance:

YAY! Congratulations missus :D
What's it like to find out theres two? :haha:
Did you see both heartbeats then? xx

Thanks! Yes, we saw both heartbeats 160.162.
To be honest, I think I was relieved that all was well (I had been worried something was wrong due to reduced symptoms)... DH on the otherhand was not so thrilled with the news - he dropped the f-bomb when she told us and the tech laughed at him... apparently a common response to surprise multiples.

Anyways, I got even more freaked out looking at twin bump pictures online (HUUUGE, think stretchmark galore). DH now thinks it's fab that we are having twins - he says it's like a BOGO sale.

9 weeks pregnant, just found out this week! I'm due May 12, 2011 :)

Hi all!

Back from a lovely week in the Lake District where Sproglet didn't make me too sick! Phew! Unfortunately it's made up for it since and I've now lost half a stone since I fell pregnant due to bloomin sickness. I am going to so get told off by the MW at my booking in on Tuesday aren't I?

How is everyone?

xxx

Rach :) did you have a good birthday?
Oh your MW appt is this tuesday? Mine's on wednesday...
I've lost weight since I became preganant too, friends are saying it's common as long as you try to eat then that's all that matters :)
xx

My due dates 23rd may! My friends pregnant but shes due in like decemberr so a bumpbuddy would be cool. Not sure how to use this site very well yet though!x

Hello!!

Well, the MW went well - I feel like a pincushion now though with all the blood tests! Got my scan next Wednesday (20th!) so am now VERY excited!

I feel a bit info overloaded though - Bounty pack, NHS pregnancy book, leaflets galore...

how's everyone else?

Hello all- how we doing???

I have been eating for the last couple of days!!! yaahhhhh!! im totally wacked out though- sooo tired!!! I cant wait untill i get the first scan date- so i just know all is well!!! Any odd or annoying symptoms?? I seem to be burping all the time!! :( (and its soooooo unlady like i hate it!!!!!) lol.

XXXX

just thought id let u all know i mc this weekend so you can take me off the due dates list.
x

So sorry hun, take care xxx

I've had the last two days off work cos I've been throwing up constantly. Not good, but on the plus side I think I'm getting a teeny bump!

I've got a little bump too :D

Doctors have told me off for doing too much + give me a sick note cos I've fainted yet again! I'm off work now + I hate it! Theres only so much cleaning I can do before I start wearing the furniture out! :haha:

Tell me about it, I'm longing for someone to buy the house so I can be messy for a bit! Hang on, who am I kidding, I'm a neat freak!!!

Did all the choices for the new house today though which was fun once I stopped getting overfaced by tiles! Too much choice! Just tried on some mat clothes too but I'm not big enough to wear them yet :-(

Hello ladies! I haven't been on for a while, I have been exhausted! But at least I have stopped throwing up. Had a scan last week but was only 11 wks so couldn't do the NT test etc. Got it next week now and really apprehensive, don't know why!
I have a little bump too and a jelly belly! which I have never had.

Nice to read on how you are all progressing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->