May 2012 Due Date - Role Call

sunbaby777

Reaction score
Just checking to see how many of you have DD in May. Mine is May 30th. :crib:

Mine is the same sunbaby777 - May 30th!! Congrats - when did you find out?

think mine should be May too but not got actual date yet!!!

I think im between 24th and 31st May... no exact date yet!! xx

Between the 25th & 29th for me girls will no better after scan on 7th Oct

CONGRATS :happydance:

Congrats to you too! I found out at 9 dpo. We had been TTC for a few months, and I was charting. O happened between the 5th and 7th. (Fertility chart program says the 7th; I say the 5th or 6th!) I couldn't wait until my AF to test. I caved, and to my surprise, it was positive. Of course, I've taken about 7 more tests since then to be sure. LOL

First DR appt. is tomorrow!!!

Congrats to you too! I found out at 9 dpo. We had been TTC for a few months, and I was charting. O happened between the 5th and 7th. (Fertility chart program says the 7th; I say the 5th or 6th!) I couldn't wait until my AF to test. I caved, and to my surprise, it was positive. Of course, I've taken about 7 more tests since then to be sure. LOL

First DR appt. is tomorrow!!!

Brilliant! I only found out yesterday and I am a bit scared but also quite chilled at the same time. I had a mmc last month at 9w2d and had medical management on the 12th August. This is my first cycle since then - I bled at the weekend - pretty heavily. I was sure it was AF. However, it stopped suddenly on monday and my temps went up too. So I tested yesterday and I'm pregnant again. Me and my OH are staying calm at the moment and not getting too excited. What with the mmc and the bleeding at the weekend, we're being cautious.

FF says that I ovulated on the 7th too but it could be a day or two either side as my temps were a bit erratic this cycle due to the mc.

I hope that we all have super sticky beans x

May 21st here, I've known for less than a week and already I can't bloody wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->