*~* May 2013 - Spring Babies*~* 117 Jelly Babies - 22 Boy's & 19 Girl's - 5 Babies :D

Love the photos, so cute! I had a newborn session done and still haven't got the pics back yet!

im still waiting on the rest these were just sneak peaks. hows everyone doing I still have an extremely stiff neck and back the dr wants me to see a chiro since its been over a week of pain now ugh. hubby is back to work for its me and the boys hasnt been too bad easier than i thought besides the pain anyways. Mason only wakes up about twice a night so that's doable and he sleeps all the time still so gives me time to spend with Carter. Already lost all my baby weight and than some so thats awesome cant wait till my 6 week check up so i can get back to the gym!!.

How re you etting him to sleep so well at night? What's the secret?
Dylan screamed from 3-5 last night. It was terrible.

Hes formula fed like Carter was and he slept through the night 13 hours at 3 months old im sure its alot to do with the formula because hes staying fuller longer. During the day hes up every 2 hours to eat

It will be formula - BF babies tend to wake more at night as BF isn't as dense, you actually stretch a babies stomach through formula use, plus BF babies will feed at night to keep up your supply.

Not a criticism - was just explaining the mechanics behind why FF babies tend to sleep better at night

So only 4 days to go baby no6 (boy) been havin some serious tightings but not thered just yet cannot. Beliv you ladfiesx haved yourf bundles :baby:me soon enough:happydance:

Our newborn photos are in an album online, but I have to buy the digital negatives to get the copyrights to put the files online. Will be doing that! They are so cute, I can't wait to share them!!

many congratulations to you all x beautiful maybies we have :)

Thought I come on say hi and see how you all was sorry to here some of you had rough time x and announce arrivel of our beautiful son Harry John :)

he was born 9th may 1 day past due date weighed 8lb5oz was in labour for 6hrs 15mins by my timings but mw put down 4hrs 22mins. here my bs

on may 9th at 5 45am I went to the look found I had some red spotting so I woke dh up told him I think baby on his way I then started contracting 10 mins after so I sat on my ball for few mins got a lot stronger so I said I think I better go in now babe so I woke the kids up got them dressed rang my friend to collect the children we got to labour ward about 10 past 7 mw examined me I was 7cm delighted contracting's close together every 3-2mins I went on the ball for a bit had a wounder around the room to get im moving but there were so horrid I went back on the bed for hour on my hands and knees df rubbing my back giving me drink me pounting away mooing lol then around half 10 mw examined me again I was still 7cm come on baby I shouted then 10 45 I asked for the gas and air that did wonders :) the mw wanted me to get of the bed to stand to get him moving down I had eurges to push mw told me not to push so hard not too lol still puffing on gas and air mw wanted to hear lil man heart beat it dipped so she wanted me back on the bed so back I go she asked if I need a wee I tried but nothing was coming out instead of poops sorry tmi back on the bed then at 12 11 he was coming mw told me to push I did 4 pushes he come out in his waters gushed omg that hurt he was back to back had a 2nd degree tear so I had to be stitched up not a bad birth really. sorry for the spelling

OH and myself were blessed with a gorgeous daughter on 29th May at 6.20pm. She weighed 7lb 2oz and we've named her Imogen Rose. Couldn't be happier with two gorgeous girls now.
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j180/fee12345678/image-3_zpsf927482a.jpg

many congratulations to you all x beautiful maybies we have :)

Thought I come on say hi and see how you all was sorry to here some of you had rough time x and announce arrivel of our beautiful son Harry John :)

he was born 9th may 1 day past due date weighed 8lb5oz was in labour for 6hrs 15mins by my timings but mw put down 4hrs 22mins. here my bs

on may 9th at 5 45am I went to the look found I had some red spotting so I woke dh up told him I think baby on his way I then started contracting 10 mins after so I sat on my ball for few mins got a lot stronger so I said I think I better go in now babe so I woke the kids up got them dressed rang my friend to collect the children we got to labour ward about 10 past 7 mw examined me I was 7cm delighted contracting's close together every 3-2mins I went on the ball for a bit had a wounder around the room to get im moving but there were so horrid I went back on the bed for hour on my hands and knees df rubbing my back giving me drink me pounting away mooing lol then around half 10 mw examined me again I was still 7cm come on baby I shouted then 10 45 I asked for the gas and air that did wonders :) the mw wanted me to get of the bed to stand to get him moving down I had eurges to push mw told me not to push so hard not too lol still puffing on gas and air mw wanted to hear lil man heart beat it dipped so she wanted me back on the bed so back I go she asked if I need a wee I tried but nothing was coming out instead of poops sorry tmi back on the bed then at 12 11 he was coming mw told me to push I did 4 pushes he come out in his waters gushed omg that hurt he was back to back had a 2nd degree tear so I had to be stitched up not a bad birth really. sorry for the spelling

My son was born the 9th too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"