May 2016 due dates, come on in!

W8ting4baby1

Reaction score
Hello ladies!
I hope this thread doesn't already exist, likely not as any May 2016er's likely haven't gotten their BFP yet! I jus got my BFP on Sunday and confirmed blood test yesterday, due date of May 4th! Thought we could start our own thread since we'll all be due around the same time and be able to go through this process together :)
Praying for sticky beans and a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hi. Congrats on your BFP. I got my BFP last week, but wanted to wait until a saw a darker line before really allowing myself to believe it. I got 2-3 weeks on a CB digi yesterday and registered with the midwife this morning, so it's feeling a bit more real now.

I'm due 1st May according to my ovulation dates, although I reckon my scan could bring that forward by a couple of days.

Hi. Congrats on your BFP. I got my BFP last week, but wanted to wait until a saw a darker line before really allowing myself to believe it. I got 2-3 weeks on a CB digi yesterday and registered with the midwife this morning, so it's feeling a bit more real now.

I'm due 1st May according to my ovulation dates, although I reckon my scan could bring that forward by a couple of days.

Hooray, congrats!!! This is my first baby so I am soooo excited and a bit nervous which I think is normal. I have noticed lately (just the last few days) I have been getting really hungry much more frequently than ever. I am sticking to healthy foods but it's crazy my appetite!! Are you having any symptoms yet?

Not due in May but just wanted to say congratulations and welcome xx

Thank you, littlelily. I'm surprised there aren't more May babies yet, but I'm sure they'll come flooding through soon.

W8ting, this is baby number 3 for me, but still just as exciting. The nervous feeling are definitely normal too.

This is our last (planned) baby so I'm really wanting to enjoy each stage, even if it comes with some not so pleasant side-effects. I've already started with a bit of light-headedness and nausea, but I'm enjoying the fact that hubby and I have this lovely little secret at the moment. I told my bosses today because it means I get a bit more flexibility at work, especially when I'm feeling rough, but I'm not planning to tell anyone else (other than my best friend) until after the 12 week scan. Have you told anyone yet?

Congrats! Not May due date either but also wanted to congratulate you. It's weird having a due date early in the month, mine is 4 March. I relate a little more to the February thread than the March one I guess because I got such an early BFP - 8 DPO and so other March Mamas weren't around at the beginning. Good idea starting a thread so others can join you xx

Just got my BFP yesterday but have no clue of due date as my cycles are a bit weird, but end of April/beginning of May sometime so I'll join. :)

Already slightly nauseous and very sore nipples especially when breastfeeding my toddler.

Congrats all! I can't believe people getting BFP's now are due in May! I remember getting mine like it was yesterday and I'm due at the beginning of December! For all you first time mums getting BFP's now, it will feel like it's dragging but all of a sudden you'll turn round and wonder where the time went!!!

Hi everyone, can I join in? Got my BFP on Monday and EDD will be 3rd May I think! Really nervous!

This is my third pregnancy but will be my second child (if all goes well) and she is about to turn 1 next week. I have mixed feelings about it as I wasn't sure if I was ready or not and feel guilty to my DD. I don't want to let myself believe it's happening until I have a scan to be honest!

Hi all im due eithet end april or start may....

Not sure on dates as didnt get bfp until nearly 2 weeks late af...i think im 4.5-5 weeks xxx

Hows everyondl3

Hellooo!

Another May due date here I think, my LMP would put me in April but I have weird cycles and know when I ovulated and that makes my EDD either 1st or 2nd May depending which calculator I use! 1st May is my mum's birthday and 2nd is my nephew's, so baby is possibly already sharing a birthday! This will be my 2nd baby, my DD turns 2 in a few weeks.

I'm still quite cautious at the moment as I got my BFP quite early, it feels like I've known forever already and I'm only just over 4 weeks! But I took a couple of FRERs three days apart which didn't seem to have got any darker at all, so this has made me a bit nervous especially after an early loss with my first pregnancy, so hoping to test again in a few days time and see some progress to put my mind at rest a bit!

hey all! I got my first noticeable but faint line yesterday and a darker line today. confirmed with a blood test today as well. Due May 3-5 depending on the website. I'm still about 4 days away from af. I have pcos and wacky cycles. this is based on my last cycle which was my first ovulatory one. Thought the safest bet is to go with the max number. But I have no symptoms of it coming so I am pretty sure I have a sticky bean.

As for telling. Oh yeah, everyone knows. This was not the plan. I had big plans on how I wanted to announce it. I was never going to wait for the 12 weeks. there is no way I could have kept this. Also, I've been very open on my FB about my fertility process and everyone knows everything. But I was going to wait until after af was to be due. the phone calls spiraled out of control, my sis told all the people in her office (which I used to work at so I have a big chunk as friends on fb), it finally ended up that I figured only a handful of people didn't know. Might as well put something up. So I put up this as my profile pic

Attachments

• crafty people.jpg
    crafty people.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 0
Is anyone else having trouble staying away from the tests since getting their BFP?! I used a CB digi for the first time today, I'm 18dpo so was expecting to see 2-3 weeks, but it showed 1-2. Took a FRER as well which is darker than my last one at 15dpo, but the CB has got me worried. Trying to stay positive and tell myself I probably just implanted late, especially as my FRERs have taken longer to get darker this time round, but made the mistake of having a quick look through some forum posts of others who only got 1-2 weeks at 18dpo and they mostly didn't end well :cry:

I took my first test at 9dpo and got the faintest possible line. I then tested every day until 16dpo. At first the lines weren't getting darker so I was getting a bit worried, but then I get a much better line at 15dpo and a 2-3 weeks on a CB at 16dpo so stopped testing. It was just stressing me out too much. I'm now 19dpo and I have one CB digi left and I'm tempted to take it this weekend to see if it says 3+ but I know I'll panic if it doesn't.

I'm afraid I really don't know much about the levels required for the weeks indicators so don't know if 1-2 weeks at 18dpo is anything to worry about. However, if your lines on other tests are getting darker that must be a good sign, and like you say you could just have implanted late. I got a pretty early BFP and my scan dates have shifted me forward by 2-3 days in both if my previous pregnancies so I suspect I just implant early, hence getting 2-3 weeks a bit earlier.

Just used my other digi today at 20dpo and it now says 2-3, so feeling a little bit better!

How is everyone else?

Yey, that's great news, Bubbles. I'm still undecided about whether to take my other CB digi. I'm 5 weeks today and it's been 6 days since I took the first one and got 2-3 weeks, so it should show 3+ either today or tomorrow but I'm scared.

I had a dream last night that I was about to tell my mum the news but went to the toilet first and started bleeding a lot. In my dream, I then woke up and realised that that had been a dream so was relieved until I went to the bathroom and was actually bleeding. Then I woke up properly and luckily all seems fine :) That dream within a dream really got me worried!

Oh you must be a day behind me then, I'm 5 weeks tomorrow. Feels like I've been pregnant 5 months already though! I think you should wait until tomorrow when you're definitely into the 5 weeks and try your digi then, you'll probably be ok and get your 3+ if you got your others on time.
What a strange dream, crazy what our pregnant brains do to us!

Thanks, bubbles, you're right about waiting until tomorrow. I'm still scared in case it doesn't show 3+ though.

I know what you mean about feeling like 5 months already. Those early days after BFP go so slowly, but I think it's just the excitement and anxiety of it all. Hopefully we will relax soon and time won't drag quite as much.

I used my final FRER this morning. Nice pink line, very clear and it's now been over 16 hours and it is still very pink! I got my next betas today as well, to make sure I am doubling. My first were 17 U/L and today's were 43!! 2.5x more in 48 hours. So nice and doubled. A good sticky little bean. Now to wait for the 7 week scan in 16 days. Heading into my 5th week!

Welcome everyone! So excited for you all. How is everyone's symptoms? I haven't had much aside from sore bb's, but yesterday at 5 weeks on the dot got exhausted midday for the first time. Waiting for the nausea, but nothing yet! I have actually been WANTING sypmtoms to 'feel' more pregnant...crazy I know! Got all my bloodwork done, urine, etc. first 'real' appt (the long one) on Sep. 10th!
Thanks for joining all and for the well wishes and welcomes from others :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->