May 2016 due dates, come on in!

Hi ladies!

I am currently 8dp5dt and I got 1-2 pregnant on cb digital! It's calculated I'd be due around the 13th may :)

I'm so jealous of the May 4th date, I would love to have a baby on Star Wars day! :haha:

We're due May 10th according to my app; 4 days before DD's original due date.

Congrats on all the BFPs! :)

Hi ladies, got my bfp yesterday at 9 dpo, 1 cycle past mmc and d&c. Due may 17th!

Hi everyone :wave:

Just dipping my toes in. We are a little cautious, but very hopeful that this LO will be a sticky little bean. I'm due may 13th, which kind of scares me since it's friday the 13th. :haha: I agree with Kitteh, May the 4th is an awesome day, I'm a bit envious.

Symptom wise I've been dealing with super nose, cravings (chocolate milk and all things spicy-especially hot peppers), and a bit of all day nausea.

How is everyone else?

I had pink when I wiped today and when I just went it was dark red and there was more. I am not hopeful.

O no aayla! I'm so sorry, can you go to the dr and have them check your hcg?

Hi Pink! :wave:

Aayla :hugs: thinking of you. Will you be going in to get checked out?

It is a holiday weekend. No doctors are open until Tuesday. It started to come like a normal period. Not heavy flow just dark and medium ish. Overnight there was little on the pad and it turned a brownish red when I wiped. My only recourse to know anything before Tuesday is to go to the hospital.

Will you go in to the hospital or just wait it out?

I think just wait. If the bleeding gets worse then I will go but for now just wait and see.
When I got back up there was very little on the pad, cramps have died down, it is there when I wipe and still the dark reddish brown. But no tissue or any clots.

Praying the cramps stay away. Bleeding is scary, but as one of the other ladies said, it could be any number of things. I wouldn't automatically jump to miscarriage as being at the forefront, especially due to the brownish color (usually indicating old blood). Gentle :hugs: I wish we had a window to peek in on our LO's.

Hello. Due may 2nd with surprise natural bfp after infertility.... Very excited but I too drove myself crazy with lines, cb indicators etc. Praying scan on 15th shows string healthy bean!!

Fun to find some ladies with similar due dates!!

I think just wait. If the bleeding gets worse then I will go but for now just wait and see.
When I got back up there was very little on the pad, cramps have died down, it is there when I wipe and still the dark reddish brown. But no tissue or any clots.

Hope things turn out ok for you. I'm having similar, I've been spotting on and off since Thursday. Not feeling very hopeful. I phoned the EPU for advice and they booked me in for the next available scan which was this morning. Wasn't really much help as they just did an abdominal scan and said they can only see a gestational sac measuring between 5-6 weeks, which could either be fine as it's still early, or could be a pregnancy that has stopped growing already. No idea where the blood is coming from, I just have to wait and see what happens and go back in two weeks. Trying to stay positive, but it's so stressful being in limbo not knowing which way things are going to go. I've had a previous loss which was obvious that's what it was straight away, I woke up that morning and didn't feel pregnant anymore, all my symptoms had suddenly gone and then within a few hours I had heavy bright red bleeding and painful cramps. It's not like that this time, but doesn't seem right to be seeing blood every time I wipe. I've been trying to find positive outcomes from similar stories, but for every postitive one I find there is another where it ended in miscarriage. Just wish I knew one way or the other so I could start moving on.

I feel the same way. That is why I came to the hospital. I just wanted to know. If it is a miscarriage then we deal, we grieve and we move on. Limbo sucks

You are at the hospital Aayla? Hope and pray you get good news love.

Yeah. I decided to come and get checked out. I just couldn't wait until Tuesday just to call someone. I need to know what is happening.

Fx'd aayla. . I would and have done the same thing!!!!

So pee test came back positive. Doc said that was a good sign. Waiting for blood work results and I have to wait until Tuesday to book an ultrasound appointment. Doc said to take it very easy. So I am cautiously optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->