May 2016 due dates, come on in!

Got my hcg number back. It is 365. While technically on range it puts me more at the end of 4 weeks and not 5. I should be double what I am if I am doubling every 48 hours. Unless I slowed to 72. Or I have stopped producing hcg 2 days ago. No idea. They will probably want more blood to monitor. Now it is a wait and see until the doc calls.

Everything crossed for you still chick. I still have no idea what's going on, expected to wake up today with the familiar feeling it was definitely all over, but I still have my symptoms and my temp is still high. Wish I'd bought some more HPTs now so I could at least see if they were starting to get lighter, but I decided not to waste any more money on them as they won't change the outcome, just might offer some slight reassurance.

I wish I was still temping. I no longer feel the tingly soreness in my nipple but I don't have much of an appetite still. I hate this waiting.

Well ladies, I am officially out! My beta came back at only 7 and I was 12dp5dt..

Good luck with all your pregnancies xx

hi - just dipping my toes in here :) edd 24th may - baby will be born mid may though. Baby no 3 <3

Hi febbride :wave:

I am not sure how active this thread still is. We'd love to have you and any other May mommas join us in the other thread. Link is in my signature.

Hi ladies, just wanted to wish you all luck but update that I unfortunately lost my May baby a few weeks ago. Have just had another BFP but will be joining the June babies if this one works out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->