May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

sometimes you get a false surge then a week or so later get another and ovulate. Our bodies can be a pain.

I of course was trying not to think of that possibility as I would be completely out then :(

sometimes you get a false surge then a week or so later get another and ovulate. Our bodies can be a pain.

Haha
I'd already thought of it days ago and If I'm right then I've been stupidly testing from 1dpo with no hope whatsoever :(

Right I took the + opk out of my chart and changed my OV date to CD31 as we all thought but to make myself feel better I put it back :/
I was looking at my opk from this month and I actually think my darkest was on CD20 tbh but the highs came after that so my body us playing tricks with me again :( might be the stress of the last 4 months, who knows :(

But I'm hoping to move out of ex house within the next month so may just skip June ov altogether (I mean still track but just not have donor up) not sure if I could go without and I think maybe he will do every other day from first high on monitor if I asked, but it's just about the timings and whether or not I'm on earlies at work or not really because he works during the day and it's a bit much to ask from a donor I think
Because I feel like I'm just messing him around :(

He came up on CD13 as I thought I had EWCM but then I actually got proper EWCM on CD20 and CD21 like (tmi) I could stretch it at least 3 inches and was pure clear, I've never ever seen anything like it in my whole time trying
But haven't had it since then either

did you only insem on cd 13?

Oops no I forgot to put in last post
No he came up on CD20 and CD22 as well because of the EWCM I had and the highs

Can you not see when I "BD" on my chart?

Because I can see on others sometimes

Also how do you put spoiler on paragraphs ? Like ones you want hidden but people can look if they want to

For the spoiler tab click on "go advanced" below and hit on the smiley face to the far right that has a black bar over its eyes

Nope for some reason the bd isn't showing on your chart. The spoiler option is under go advanced. You just make sure the spoiler open and close are around whatever you want hidden.

Nope for some reason the bd isn't showing on your chart. The spoiler option is under go advanced. You just make sure the spoiler open and close are around whatever you want hidden.

I've tried but it won't work for a picture :(

Freaking out a bit! I felt pretty defeated, didn't really keep track of anything and just let it happen....

Was feeling like crap all day today with stomach and nausea.... and cramps. This AM felt like I had a yeast infection (well started 2 days ago) and noticed this AM that my CM was pink..

welp. made a trip to walmart. View attachment 999145

This showed up immediately!

I had a splitting migraine last night and lots of nausea, I didn't have any symptoms with my son until 8 weeks. Period should have come yesterday, this morning :bfp: on a cheapie!

8 month of trying, I hope this winter baby sticks!

I got my :bfp:!!!!! Taken with afternoon urine. SO unbelievably happy! It looks grey in the picture but its pink IRL.

I'm sorry I've been out so long ladies! I'm about to pop over to the June thread but first I wanted to give a big congratulations to puffers, Hopeful and Cews! A happy and healthy 9 months to you! :hugs::flower:

Thanks Queen! Im still stalking to see if any other ladies get their BFP's too!

Major temp drop this morning and :af: due today. So it's pretty safe to call it. Will pop over to the June thread to join some of you ladies there.

I really wanted May but I kind of always felt in my heart June was our month. It means I'll be testing for our bfp around our 3rd wedding anniversary (June 30). It also means a HEED around March 11 and DH birthday is March 7. It means announcing pregnancy around end of August beginning of September which is when my birthday is. Just a lot of positive milestones. So while I'm disappointed for May I'm ready to make it happen in June.

So sorry dream

I'm out too I think due to my to my body playing tricks :(

So sorry dream!
Crossing my fingers for you in June! Sounds like that definitely would be the perfect month for your BFP! :hugs:

Thanks Queen!

I have also been stalking to see if any other BFP's come up!

Sorry about your temp drop Dream, June is also my 3rd wedding anniversary, I hope it brings you luck, it sounds like perfect timing for a happy announcement!

Pixie - your chart does look promising, hopefully you were right with Ovulation around CD22 and you get your sticky little bean!

Fingers crossed for all of you still in it!

Hi ladies, today Im 12dpo and I got a :bfp: this morning! Its very faint but definitly there. I tested at 10dpo and bfn, started spotting and thought af was coming early again. Felt miserable as Ive been worrying about my lp. Spotting again yesterday and bfn. It had nearly gone this morning so tested again and couldnt believe it! Ive tested another 3 times lol.

So Im being very cautious and trying not to get too excited. Not told OH yet, waiting for it to get a bit darker first.

Good luck to those testing soon, so sorry to those out this month, I really hope June is your month. :dust:

BabyBrain,

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so amazing! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back