May 2017 Testers - 59 Mother's Day Hopefuls & 14 BFPs so far

Well I'm out, AF got me today! Booooooo!! I'm onto the June board, to try again next cycle

Triphasic is when you have 3 distinct temp rise. The first before ovulation and then atleast 6 temps of a .4f ish or higher rise and then on 7-10 dpo another shift up of atleast .3f higher than the average of teh previous rise.
Triphasic isn't a guarantee of pregnancy but happens 3 times more often in pregnancy charts than non pregnant charts. About 12% vs 4%

Cervical positions are variable and really one of the worst signs for pregnancy or lack there of.

Sorry to hear that April. Better luck in June!

Ty cppeace

My LP is normally between 14 - 16
Yes varies every month so I'm hoping I don't get a temp drop tomorrow or next day as I'll know for sure she will be on her way
No real symptoms for me this TWW but I don't know if that's because I've been refusing to look for them because I don't more false hope
But my boobs are a little tender(less then normal) and only started properly yesterday

:hugs: Sorry for you ladies that got your BFN. My heart hurts for you. :hugs:

So, I think I can calm down now! I finally got my digital and my tests are slowly getting darker! My LH tests are showing positive now too!

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_cea.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_cea.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 16
  • fullsizeoutput_ce9.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_ce9.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 5
Cews that's great. happy and healthy 9 months.

I think getting a digital would settle my nerves too! I have my very clear BFP, but I almost still don't believe it and feel like I need that clear reminder for peace of mind -_-

I think getting a digital would settle my nerves too! I have my very clear BFP, but I almost still don't believe it and feel like I need that clear reminder for peace of mind -_-

The digital helps but TBH I won't feel safe until the lines get darker and the doctor confirms it for me! But this does help a lot! I have bad anxiety and I know that only makes it worse... but no matter what happens I am just so happy to be pregnant TODAY!

Hi ladies,

During the weekend, the old blood turned red 🙁🙁 I retested on Sunday & got a bfn (as expected)

All of the nausea, heartburn ebbed away & have absolutely no pain associated with the bleeding but I still have the lower ache & twinges that I had during 2ww.

My boobs however are concerning me slightly. They are noticeably larger, heavy/full and hurt. My nipples are also so sensitive. They are both hurting more everyday & feel like rocks in the morning or take off my bra..

I guess I'm not in line for a miracle bfp as I have tested bfn & still bleeding but I don't understand why the lower ache is still there and my breasts haven't got the memo.

Does anyone have any insight, no matter how small? Thank you ladies x

The digital helps but TBH I won't feel safe until the lines get darker and the doctor confirms it for me! But this does help a lot! I have bad anxiety and I know that only makes it worse... but no matter what happens I am just so happy to be pregnant TODAY!

My line started out really dark and really early, but think my cycle was miraculously a short one this time. I am still just paranoid. It's been 5-6 days since my test and feeling like I just want one more for peace of mind!
I'm going to be so impatient this whole ride... eek.

15 dpo :bfn: with FRER and CBFM

No sign of AF yet and temp still high

But my next cycle OPK arrived, so did that too and got dark line on that almost as dark as the positive I got throughout the month

11dpo today - no more sore boobs. I'm on the come up with this flu. Still coughing, sneezing and stuffy but sore throat is gone and I'm feeling a little better. Took 1 more day off work just to fully heal annnnnnd conveniently House of Cards released today on Netflix so I'll be binging that. lol

I didn't take a hpt this morning. Maybe I'll try evening urine with a dollar store cassette or IC strip.

Pixie I think it may be just you and I riding it out now..... FX'd

I was going to ask you dream and pixie how you are getting on - I am also still in but who knows for how much longer!

I am also 15 dpo and no sign of AF, and my temp has gone up again to 36,85 which is very high for me... :shrug:

Have not tested today as I had no more tests but will buy some on the way home after work today.

How amazing if we could finish this month with 3 more :bfp:s :happydance:

15 dpo :bfn: with FRER and CBFM

No sign of AF yet and temp still high

But my next cycle OPK arrived, so did that too and got dark line on that almost as dark as the positive I got throughout the month

This sounds very promising! Also your chart looks good! I hope you get that BFP soon!

I was going to ask you dream and pixie how you are getting on - I am also still in but who knows for how much longer!

I am also 15 dpo and no sign of AF, and my temp has gone up again to 36,85 which is very high for me... :shrug:

Have not tested today as I had no more tests but will buy some on the way home after work today.

How amazing if we could finish this month with 3 more :bfp:s :happydance:

That would be a great close to the month. I hope you get your :bfp: too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->