****May 2018 Testers ***** May the 4th be with us <3

Tested again this morning with fmu.... i'm 17 dpo now... and......... its bfn &#128557; there is another brown spotting today.... Maybe i miscalculate my O?

Tested again this morning with fmu.... i'm 17 dpo now... and......... its bfn &#128557; there is another brown spotting today.... Maybe i miscalculate my O?

It is possible you O'd later, do you chart your temperature? This is my first month temping and I found it to by very helpful! Also have you tried a frer yet?

Happy mother's day ladies, I took my last ic this am and I swear I finally saw the faintest of faint lines. I saved my fmu and WILL be getting to the store here in a little while to buy frers. I can not live on without taking one today lol.

Sami- how was your temperature been? Can you share your chart. I been temping too and right now it's been up at. 98.6 for two days.

I’m gonna join in had a bfn at cd21 clomid round 1 :( hoping it works this month ..

Attachments

• F57D4C5B-0FE5-47CF-83AF-751AD85008B8.jpg
    F57D4C5B-0FE5-47CF-83AF-751AD85008B8.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 7
Hi pookied- welcome and sending lots of baby dust

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in the group! Hoping we all get out bfp this week &#128522;

11 dpo and I took another test this morning and it is the same vvvvfl as yesterday. Starting to worry that it was too early to test and it's a CP as the lines should probably be getting darker if I was actually pregnant &#128533; Had some very light brown spotting yesterday, didn't last long at all and was only there when I wiped (tmi sorry). Also some light brown spotting this morning. Again, didn't last long but still. AF is due tomorrow so I'm keeping FX that she stays away and my lines get darker! My temp is still up, so I'm hoping that's a good sign, but since this is my first month temping I'm not sure when I would expect to see a drop if af is around the corner.

Mum2cubs let me know what happens with the frer!! I'm going to hold off and not test again til Tuesday's if af doesn't show. Hoping that the extra time will help darken those lines :shrug::shrug:
b_fdBL7f.jpg

It takes a couple days to double so don't worry too much. I can see your vvfl better than what mine was. I am so nervous to test. On my way to store now... and your temps do look great I'm hoping mine stays up also.

It is possible you O'd later, do you chart your temperature? This is my first month temping and I found it to by very helpful! Also have you tried a frer yet?

No i didn't chart... will try charting after this cycle... The brown spotting keep coming... its not that much but its visible... From where i am its not easy to get Frer... i tested again using different test and its still bfn...

Hi ladies a little update.... So I'm still in limbo over here, yesterday I was supposed to get my hands on a frer but the store I decided to go to only carried rexall early pregnancy test and dollar store test.. I thought for sure dollar General had frers, well that was a disappointment. As being mother's day I did not have enough time to drive to Walmart. I was very frustrated not knowing anything. Used the box a got yesterday and today and Idk blue dye lines suck. I swear I saw the faintest of faint again.... So it's still early 11 dpo. I'm feeling like I'm out but then again I still feel pregnant. I will make the trip down to Walmart today and get the frers, maybe it's just a waste at this point lol.

Mum2Cubs, good luck today with testing with a FRER, hope this is it for you! Sounds like you're still in the running.

Sami, I totally see your faint line, and it isn't even hard to see! I hope you still have a line when you test with a FRER again!

As for me, I should probably be in a June group as I'm not testing until the end of May so I feel like I'm a bit behind you all cycle wise. I should O sometime between Fri-Sun.

Hey everyone, so a little update from me- I'm starting to feel like I may have had a CP... temp dropped this morning, so I'm assuming AF is on her way &#128533; She's due today so we'll see what the rest of the afternoon brings. Haven't tested again, since I saw the drop this morning. If AF doesn't show I will test tomorrow and hope thy the drop was a fluke since this weather has been crazy and my apt was freezing last night &#129310;&#127996;&#129310;&#127996;&#129310;&#127996;

The only thing keeping my hope up at this point is the random brown spotting I had the past two days as this NEVER happens for me before my period comes in full force. Not giving up all hope, but definitely feeling a bit discouraged.

Has anyone else tested??

Miss doc you can hang in this group if you want, I don't mind if your behind us in your cycle!

So today's 12 dpo, I'm feeling out, I finally bought frers yesterday 2 boxes, and yesterday's and today bfn. My temp is still high 98.6 but I did have pinch cramping and a dip yesterday, so maybe that was implantation. I will not be testing again until CD 30 or CD 31 because that's my longest cycles, last month only 27 days so who knows what is happening. Not out until the witch shows. Symptoms are still present sore breasts, high but hard cp, creaming cm....

Welp I'm out, the witch got me this morning &#128546; there's always next month. Just super disappointed because of that vvvfl. I guess it just wasn't meant to be

I'm so sry, such a bummer. I am still waiting for her to come. Today cd 27

I did yesterday frer bfn...... my cd have been jan. 30 cd, feb. 29 cd, mar. 27 cd today is CD 29. They are all over the place. No AF today CD 29. I have thought I started a few times and i did not. Maybe i ovulated later of implanted later and just tested way too earlier I just don't know.

Weird thing that did happen tmi : two days ago I had the smallest spot of blood in my cm when I wipped. I thought humm implantantion... it would still be days to even turn a test positive if that just did happened.

Hey ladies, just wondering what's going on with everyone! I'm kind of freaking out here! Hoping someone can help me out.

5/15 I got what I assume was my period. Def period like flow and some cramping.

Well fast forward to today. my temps have been oddly high the past 3 days. There was no way I could be ovulating this early (cd 9) I usually ovulate cd 19. So I randomly took an opk and it very very dark and very positive. I've read you can have +opk if your pregnant so I randomly thought to take a cheap dollar store pregnancy test I had in my purse. Well it was positive! Also some very light brown spotting today, which is very unusual for me this point in my cycle. I'm so confused?!? I'm afraid that something is terribly wrong considering how I bled last week.

Unfortunately my doctor can't get me in for an apt until tomorrow evening.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any thoughts? Im going crazy here

Hey ladies, just wondering what's going on with everyone! I'm kind of freaking out here! Hoping someone can help me out.

5/15 I got what I assume was my period. Def period like flow and some cramping.

Well fast forward to today. my temps have been oddly high the past 3 days. There was no way I could be ovulating this early (cd 9) I usually ovulate cd 19. So I randomly took an opk and it very very dark and very positive. I've read you can have +opk if your pregnant so I randomly thought to take a cheap dollar store pregnancy test I had in my purse. Well it was positive! Also some very light brown spotting today, which is very unusual for me this point in my cycle. I'm so confused?!? I'm afraid that something is terribly wrong considering how I bled last week.

Unfortunately my doctor can't get me in for an apt until tomorrow evening.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any thoughts? Im going crazy here

Hi! I haven’t happen myself, but a friend of my had period like bleeding the first three months of her first pregnancy and everything turned out fine with her and the baby.

Thank you for sharing! Hoping to get some answers from my doctor tomorrow. So hard not to worry though &#128533;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->