****May 2018 Testers ***** May the 4th be with us <3

I’m out, the witch got me, I’m still feeling a let down sensation in the girls but I guess that’s just a new pms symptom

Kel- So sry the witch came, fingers crossed for your next cycle.

So yesterday evening I had a bit of light cramping on my left side, didn't last very long but definitely noticeable. Then this morning (7dpo) i woke up to a HUGE drop in temp - .5 degrees. I'm new to temping so I'm not sure if this is normal or not. I've read somethings about an implantation dip but I know that it's no a guarantee. Also my temp dropped just below my cover line, and I always thought an implantation dip still stays above CL. Any of you lady's have any experience with this? Not really sure what to think &#128533;

Thank you ladies! Gotta say it’s one weird cycle, body seems to be going crazy, normally I have heavy periods but this one is “meh” I guess it’s stress..... hoping for next cycle

8dpo and I'm going crazy!!! My temp went back up this morning, so I'm not sure what was going on yesterday, maybe just a fluke? I've been having some mild cramping, and I mean very mild more like little twinges- starting to think it's in my head. Boobs are a bit sore but that's normal for me before AF so I can't put too much stock into this symptom.

Mum2cubs how are you doing, any new symptoms or take any more tests???

So here I am 7 or 8 dpo.... having insane symptoms like I did past pregnancies, last couple days my gums are killing me, I have developed blemishes 5 of them! I never get them even during my af. A sore in the crease of my lips and inside my lip like canky sores. Middle of night I woke up to horrible stomach ache, diaharra sry tmi, and burning up temp was up at 98.6. My breasts are sore and becoming veiny. And quite moody.

So I have been testing everyday for 4 days with IC and I swore yesterday I had line eye and I said no it's too freaking early! So this am I got up and peed in my cup and said I am not going to test I will not test with another ic today.... walked out of the bathroom climbed in bed and started counting my dpo days reading up on my posts.. and boom I was back out of bed back in the bathroom with a frer and ic in hand!!*

Here are the results!!!!! Do you see what I see! Omg...

It's so hard to get a pic ughhh

Attachments

• 20180510_153956.jpg
    20180510_153956.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 13
Here's another ....

Attachments

• 20180510_123748.jpg
    20180510_123748.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 15
So I tested again this am with another frer lol. And again I got another vvfl It seems to have more color than yesterday's frer. I think this maybe it, start of bfp!! How are you have you tested?

Attachments

• 20180511_072659.jpg
    20180511_072659.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20180511_072639.jpg
    20180511_072639.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20180511_072606.jpg
    20180511_072606.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 7
I can see a very faint line on your second batch of pics!!!! FX those lines get darker and darker &#129310;&#127996;&#129310;&#127996;

I haven't tested yet, don't want to get disappointed. Pretty sure I'm out this month anyway, I don't "feel pregnant". No more symptoms, cramping hasn't come back. Boobs still sore, but normal for me before AF. My temp is still up so trying to be hopeful, but I just have a bad feeling &#128533;

AF is due Sunday, so I'm trying to hold off testing until she's late.

10 dpo today, I totally caved in and tested. It still really early but I just couldn't help myself. Now I have never been one to have crazy "line eyes" mostly because I'm never optimistic, and usually pretty doubtful that I'm pregnant. But I swear, today I think I totally see a vvvvvvfl. Am I totally crazy?!?!? Probably! But I can't help but think that this might be the beginning of a bfp for me. The picture isn't great, but any thoughts????
:shrug::shrug:
IMG_1839.jpg
IMG_1831.jpg

Hi! Can i join?

I'm approximately 16 dpo today, and a day late.... Had a slight red/brown spotting (tmi) this morning then none.. now only milky yellowish discharge... Tested in the afternoon and got BFN... I will always have sore boobs and cramping every month without fail before AF came but nothing this month... Been having lower back pain these days and bad headache...
Going crazy right here... &#128557;

Hey Mel! Maybe try testing again tomorrow with fmu?? Fx for you!!! Going crazy myself, doing anything I can to stop myself from buying a million more tests!!!

Hey Mel! Maybe try testing again tomorrow with fmu?? Fx for you!!! Going crazy myself, doing anything I can to stop myself from buying a million more tests!!!

Yes!! I been testing since 10 dpo and going mad now... Really hope for BFP as i've been ttc for 16 months... Been going to the bathroom thinking af is here but i'm just wet down there.. hate it! I'll see if af is here tomorrow or i'll test again with fmu... Thank you!

Omg sami I see it!!! I need a 9 or 10 dpo frer!! Yours looks very similar to mine but yours is better! That's def a start to your bfp!! Congrats... I keep testing with ic and two w almart and they were all negative. I don't think I will ever buy if again. Me dislike!!! I'm just waiting to get to store to buy more frers! I want two boxes!!! Lol.

Welcome mel what tests have you been using? Any frees? I'm having terrible luck with ic... never again.

Omg sami I see it!!! I need a 9 or 10 dpo frer!! Yours looks very similar to mine but yours is better! That's def a start to your bfp!! Congrats... I keep testing with ic and two w almart and they were all negative. I don't think I will ever buy if again. Me dislike!!! I'm just waiting to get to store to buy more frers! I want two boxes!!! Lol.

Thanks, but it trying not to get to excited! I want to see darker lines before I tell DH. I have another frer and a frer digital, hoping that tomorrow my lines are darker. Saving my digital since I've heard they're not as sensitive.

I want to go buy more boxes too lol, but I'm trying to not get too crazy! Update us once your get some frers!! Keeping my fx for you &#129310;&#127996;&#129310;&#127996;

Welcome mel what tests have you been using? Any frees? I'm having terrible luck with ic... never again.

I've been using Clear&Simple test... Not even a slightest line... Now i keep going to the bathroom coz i feel as if af is here but still nothing... the witch have been cheating my feeling for a long time now.... hate her!

I agree what a witch... Lol maybe try a frer.. I need too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->