May Babies (: All Here (:

Omg i have the exact same feeling but i have no idea what it is :wacko:
I think for me 2nd tri dragged the most!
x

I just can't put my finger on it lol. I'm sure it'll click sooner or later!

2nd tri was alright for me.. I felt best in 2nd tri so weren't too bad. I've had nothing but aches and pains since about 28 weeks so it's sods law that it would go slower than the rest lol. Then again I think 1st tri only went quite quick because I didn't find out I was pregnant intill 6 weeks so by the time it had sunk in I was already halfway through :rofl:

same, well i hope so cause im pretty sure i have forgotten something!
awww :( least you wont have aches and pains for too long! Only 2 weeks for you to go now!
x

come on Summer Rose !!!!

Girls 4 days till my due date and still no sign :(

So fed up now.

Midwife is coming between 10 and 1.
I'm desperate to hear good news :D

hows everyone else feeling today??
xx

awwww congratulations to her :cloud9:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
For all us overdue Mamas :( and Sasha ;) how did the midwife appointment go hun? x x x

Aww Good Luck ladies, your babies are coming and Congrats to SamBam!!! They are just a bit comfy! I have another doctors appointment today so maybe I'll get some kind of hopeful news.

Oooh Congratulations sambam :dance: Hope everything went well!

I've got a MW appointment tomorrow so will see how that goes.. Does anybody know if they do an internal at 38 week appointment? I read somewhere that they do but I'm not sure if it was just that area (US I think it was) or if that's the UK aswell but only certain places :wacko:

I had an internal at my 38 week appointment hun :) i'm not sure if she was going to do it, but i explained that i thought i'd lost my plug and wondered if i was dilated, and she got right to it :)

xxxx

Ahhh thanks for that.. Better have a trim just in case :blush: Don't want to go unprepared IYKWIM:haha:.

:rofl::rofl: I know what you mean! I'm gonna be re-waxing this week in preparation lol! xxx

Lmao! When I was 20 weeks I had a bleed and I was in such a panic to get to the labour ward that it wasn't intill the Dr said "we're just going to do an internal" that I realised that not only had I not "trimmed" for a while but I hadn't shaved my legs for weeks :dohh:.. Don't want a repeat of that.. Everyone's always saying how you lose you're dignity when it comes to childbirth so might aswell lose it with my pride in place :rofl:

sambam had her baby so thats another may baby here now :)

awwww congratulations to her :cloud9:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
For all us overdue Mamas :( and Sasha ;) how did the midwife appointment go hun? x x x

stupid bitch didnt even turn up :grr: :growlmad:

I waited for her for hours aswel I could have gone out today, the weather was so nice :(

xx

NO WAY :o
aww mate, get on the phone to her and ask her where the hell she was!! I'd be so pissed off right now... x x x x

I texted her asking her why she didnt turn up, and she didnt even text back.
I have a sweep on friday and dont know anythiing about it, because she was meant to tell me today, so now I dont even know whats going on.

I'm so angry :grr:

how are you feeling today? any sign of the baba??

xxx

Omg! Is there no1 you can can complain too hun ? Thats out of order!
x

Omg no way, thats well annoying :(
I want a sweep lol...
Baby girl is showing no signs of making an appearance any time soon, i haven't had any labour signs for days now. I suppose she's just not ready yet lol.

How about you hun? x x x x

awww :(

I was cramping later, but as usual, it turned into nothing :(
Gutted tbh, I want my baba.
OH was complaining about me not wanting to try :sex: to help her out, but like it just doesn't appeal to me.
tmi but even looking at a penis disgusts me atm lmao. :rofl:

come on babas get a move on! :dust: :dust: :dust:

edit: lmao i meant earlier not later :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back