May Babies (: All Here (:

haha I know. But i wanna take pics of her in every outfit anyways, so I don't mind changing her alot :D

And not fair right, last night, I was cramping really bad, it seriously felt like a really really bad period, and my BH's were constant, and I had it for hours. I text Lauren to see how she's doing, and what happens?? My cramping stops :cry:

This baby is deff waiting for Baby Mckenzie to be born first :rofl:

xx

I know :D

So exciting!!!

Wouldn't it be nice if Summer came on the first day of May :D

FX'ed something happens for us May Babies soon. Since 1's already been born and 2 are on the way :D

Not long till your full term either now Leonie :D

xx

Fingers crossed that's just what she's waiting for, she doesnt want to be an april baby she wants to be a may one !! :thumbup:

ahhh i know, i cant wait to reach that! I got into my last box today :happydance:

You only have one week to go now :shock:
FX'd something happens soon!

xx

thanks haha, I'm desperate to get her out.
I've already had 3 cups of rlt today :D
I can't walk anywhere though, my spd is hurting to much, and its raining here :(

I'm hoping I'll go into labour tonight, and thanks to all the rlt ive been drinking, I'll have an easy pushing stage.

Haha doubt it'll happen though.

I'm dead set on the fact shes going to be late, even though I don't want to be :( :cry:

Congrats on getting to last box :D :D

Before we know it we'll be waiting for you to pop :D

xx

aww its rainging/hailstone here
luckily i managed to have a walk before so ive had my excercise !
Fingers crossed for tonight & Tomorrow, hopefully the RLT will have done something!
Keep thinking she'll be late and when she turns up early then you'll be really surprised :winkwink:

xx

OMG GIRLS IT'S MAY :happydance:

Come on babiess ! It's may now you can stop hiding and come and play out

Awwwwwwwwwwwhh guys :( I'm OVERDUE!!! Knew i blinkin' would be!

x x x x

awww Linzie, its your turn now :D

I had awful cramps all weekend, but they've gone again :(

At least Laurens finally popped though haha :D

xxx

Omg i'm so hapy for her :D can't wait to see pics of her little guy :D

I'm well any truly pissed off lol, had terrible cramps starting at 11AM, they were getting worse and starting to peak and fall - like what i imagine early contractions would feel like. and about 20 minutes ago they totally stopped :( Gahhh :grr: x x x

awww :hugs: surely she won't keep you waiting much longer :D

omg I know, I'm desperate to see pics, I bet he's stunning :D
I told her he was going to be an 8lber haha, but she didn't believe me :haha:

I've been dreaming about babies all weekend, I want mine now! :haha:

xx

I can't wait to see her beautiful baby either! I know its getting tough for you lily, your baby girl is just loving the fact of being fashionably late!

just came back from a walk, all I can say is I'm officially dead :haha:

Got mw tomorrow, I'm desperate for an internal haha, hope she gives me one.

Really want baba out now.
I'm more than ready for her haha.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
for you ladies. share some back? :D

xxxx

There is no sign of my little guy wanting to come out, I was checked friday and my doctor told me that my cervix was tight shut and I hadn't even began to lose my plug yet. He also told me baby is still sitting very high up!! The whole time I was thinking "DARN JUST COME OUT ALREADY, HOW MUCH LONGER DO YOU NEED IN THERE"...haha, but I'll be patient for now!

Haven't posted in this thread for ages!!!!

Congratulations to the babies already born :dance:

And lots of dust to all the ladies who are due or overdure
:dust::dust::dust:

Am I the only one hoping that I will go over though?? I'm stating to feel a bit like a freak for not wanting this baby out asap :rofl:

Im scared now :shock: i feel so unprepared even though everything is here & ready for him
arghhhh rewind a few weeks please, it's all came too quick!
x

Leonie - I can honestly say it's dragged for me!!! Or at least 3rd tri has.. It's really odd. When I look back I can remember the day I got my BFP as if it were yesterday and that makes it seem as though it's gone quick but when I look back over 3rd tri I can't help but think "bloody hell if it had gone any slower it would actually be going backwards"!!

I know what you mean about feeling unprepared though!.. Everything I need I've got I just have a constant feeling I've forgotten something but can't put my finger on what it is I've forgot :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->