May Babies (: All Here (:

Hi Ladies, hope everyone is feeling pretty good today or I hope someone is going into labor! hehe!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Midwent went fine today, Blood pressure has went down apparently :)
Im still getting headaches and keep seeing flashing dots though :wacko: so i'll see what the hospital say on monday

hope you girlies are all okay !
xx

Yay, Gosh I just want my baby right now! I hate this wait, I've gone through nine freaking months and now it seems like a lifetime for these last few weeks!

I know the feeling haha.

And now that Lauren and faolon are being induced, I'm getting even more frustrated.

It sounds like Linizies ready to go any time now and all haha.

Whens it my turn? :rofl:

xx

LOL I know, She's coming Sash! I'm thinking by the end of the weekend something should be happening within your womb...lol

YES YES YES....me next...(hopefully), I'm hoping my little guy comes the weeks of May 10th! That week before my due date!

:D :dust: for you :D

Make Summer come this weekend! I want her now haha. But not tonight because it's Laurens turn tonight :haha:

xx

Yeah, I'm hoping on this weekend for baby Summer!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Your turn will be soon ! fingers crossed

with all the april babies seeming to be late comers heres hoping may babies will be eager to see the world with this warm weather !

good luck to both of them :)

:D It seems the May babies all want to make it before May starts haha. I still think Summer is going to be late though.

She's a stubborn baba :D

xx

aww i hope not :(
come on summer, u need to see all your gorgeous clothes ur mummy bought u !!

:haha: maybe she doesn't want to be a girly baby so shes not coming out because of all the girly stuff i bought

:rofl:

xxx

i hope shes not making me wait because of her clothes :rofl:

Maybe she just wants everyone else to come before she does.
stubborn girl :( :cry:

lmao.

xx

aww :( Fingers crossed she's not stubborn
comee on, we all wanna see u !
x

Youv got so much, you'll have to change her outfit every couple of hours just so you can show it all off !! :rofl:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->