May Babies (: All Here (:

Hey i am not sure is you want to put this up but star gazer had her baby boy today.
He was only 25 weeks and they had to deliver him. He was born at 5:05pm tonight and I dont know any details yet.

Isaac Levi Chandler- Born 15th May 2010 at 5.05pm

good luck leonie :)

xxx

Thanks, Im home now .. again! i hate staying in hospital :-(
Got to go back tomorrow as they werent happy with my uric acid levels ? whatever they are as it can indicate preeclampsia espcially with me having the pregnancy indicued hypertention aswell, which my blood pressure wasnt even too bad !
Im just sooooo fed up now & want him here, but they wanted to wait till i was 38 weeks to make a decicion .. which is tomorrow :happydance:
xx

Any May babies left?
Except Me :(
Think a lot of people have popped over last few days :) xx

It's a bit late but just thought I'd let you know I had my baby

Olivia Mae Mackenzie. 15.05.2010. 6.07pm :D

Does anyone know how Lily made out? I have not heard frm her and we were due the same day!

umm i'm sure i remember someone saying she had her baby girl about a week or two ago.. xx

I sure wish lily would come online....I wonder how she's doing

Hi guys :) so sorry i've not been able to update you all!

Had my beautiful baby girl on Sunday the 16th of May, she weighed 7 pounds and 3 ounces and is absolutely amazing :cloud9: just about to write my birth story on here :D

I hope you're all doing well!!! xxxxxxxx

Hi guys :) so sorry i've not been able to update you all!

Had my beautiful baby girl on Sunday the 16th of May, she weighed 7 pounds and 3 ounces and is absolutely amazing :cloud9: just about to write my birth story on here :D

I hope you're all doing well!!! xxxxxxxx

Congratulations Lily123 have updated the third trimester may babies thread.

ooops my little guy was born on the 19th May 11.06pm - 7lb5oz Reuben Michael Vernon born at home :) birth story in my sig xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->