May Babies (: All Here (:

Happy due date!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hope LO doesn't keep you waiting too long now!!

hopefully your baba won't keep you waiting much longer either :D

xxx

Riley was born at 4.31am :) (noticed my lil bubba dnt have a time bside his name) :) xxx

I added rileys time :D

how are other may mummies to be feeling??

I went on a bumpy car ride earlier, and walked up LOADS of steps, walked around a market, and going to have some more tea soon.

I'm wondering whether to try :sex: or not??

opinions?? I don't really want to. all all. but want my little girl haha

xxx

LOL do what you can hun to get little Summer here, but don't do it if its too uncomfortable! I have a feeling she is going to make her appearance this weekend though!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I've been having some cramping today, and its been kinda constant! Hope this is the start of things!

happy due date sasha, hope she doesnt keep u waiting long
how did the sweep go ?
:dust:

and update on my bp .. it's down to 80 which is gread :happydance:

Helllooo girlies :D
I've not been on here for 3 days nearly because my internet has been down :(
I'm still pregnant! lol and Esme is not showing any signs she'll be out soon! The day After my sweep i had some brown mucusy blood stuff (tmi sorry!) and really bad back cramps so i thought maybe it was the start of something... but no.
At least i got to vote though :winkwink:

So yeeahh, still here, getting bigger by the second, and OH MY GOD you need to see the size of my feet :haha: they are so swollen!
Sasha thats amazing news - i'm betting she'll be here by monday :D

xxxxxxxxxxxx

awwww no i was hoping u not being on here was a good sign!
:( lots and lots of :dust: :dust:
I hope she comes soon, have they gave u an induction date ?
xxx

I was supposed to be being induced on tuesday the 11th May, but they seem to want to just give me another sweep on that day to see if anything happens on it's own, and do the induction on Friday. I'm a bit anxious to go that far over though, but we'll have to see!

My Mum has a suspicion that she'll be born on Sunday, which is coincidentally my late Grandpa's birthday :cloud9: so that would be nice.
But honestly, i can see myself sitting here on thursday night sayig "I'm getting induced tomorrow guys..." :haha:

Thank you for the dust babe :) and oohh get you, only 2 days off from being full-term :D x x x x x

Ohhh ill keep my fingers crossed for sunday, hopefuly u wont have to wait till next friday to be induced!
and i know im so excited to get to full term :happydance:
have some more dust :dust: :dust: :dust: .. fingers crossed something happens soon! your baba must be real comfy in there!!
xx

My girl is here :D

:dust: for the rest you :)

Linzie hope she doesn't make you wait much longer now hun :hugs:

xxxx

All these babies are coming fast and we're only ten days in hehe xx

awwwwwwww sasha she is gorgeous :D

IM FULL TERM TODAY WOOOO
and i have a appointment at the hospital today aswelll so wish me luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts