May Babies (: All Here (:

Im hoping they say they'll induce early or on my due date because i cant keep trailing to the hospital every few days feeling unwell

I'll be a bit sad though because i wanted to go into labour naturally but im just so sick of having to have bp cheks and stuff

x

Sasha and Lauren - i've bloody missed you :haha: get back here and listen to me complaining about being overdue again :p :haha: you're LO's are both stunning so i'll let you off :winkwink: Seriously though girlies congratulations and well done :) i'm so proud of you both and pleased that you both had good labours, i hope mine is as short as Sasha's :D x x x

Leonie - I'm so sorry to hear you're not feeling good :( i hope your blood pressure goes down girl :hugs: what did the hospital say today? x x x x x x

hello everyone im still in hospital waiting for a dr to see what happens today i wanna go home but bp was high this morning and they sent more bloods off
im soooo fedup
hope ur all ok xxxx

WHERE ARE ALL THE MAY MUMMIES GONE :shock:
seems to be a bit quiet in here these days :( i hope everyone doesnt have their babas and im the only one left :rofl:
I hope your all doing Okay :D
xxx

The babies are slowing down the past couple of days... Wonder who'll be next lol xx

Haha I am still here don't want my babba till after next monday tho - have a hair appointment on saturday and my parents arrive from NZ on monday morning :cloud9:

HEY LADIES!! I had my baby boy May 11th 2010 at 2:03pm, he weighed 8lbs 9oz and he is 22 1/2 inches long! He is just the sweetest little guy! I had a c-section, which is healing quite nicely already because I am keeping myself active. I've been up walking around the hospital and stuff so the pain isnt all that bad!

Attachments

• 29468_1381289706695_1665531631_942211_4945171_n.jpg
    29468_1381289706695_1665531631_942211_4945171_n.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1
Sasha and Lauren - i've bloody missed you :haha: get back here and listen to me complaining about being overdue again :p :haha: you're LO's are both stunning so i'll let you off :winkwink: Seriously though girlies congratulations and well done :) i'm so proud of you both and pleased that you both had good labours, i hope mine is as short as Sasha's :D x x x

Leonie - I'm so sorry to hear you're not feeling good :( i hope your blood pressure goes down girl :hugs: what did the hospital say today? x x x x x x

Oh my goodness are you STIL here without bubs?! :( Poor u! Not much longer to wait now thooo :) lots and lots of quick and as painless as possible labour dust :dust: :dust: :dust: :haha: xxxx

Oh my goodness are you STIL here without bubs?! :( Poor u! Not much longer to wait now thooo :) lots and lots of quick and as painless as possible labour dust :dust: :dust: :dust: :haha: xxxx

I know right! :cry: lol i'm not having a good day at all today, just been so emotional and tearful, really scared of being induced :cry: Thank you for the dust :D

How's Riley doing? He looks like you so much :D and p.s. are you going to the London Teen Meet??? xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks ladies and his name is Marvell Tykheem Bynum Jr.! Hope you ladies are doing great!

congrats msp_teen :D

:dust: and :hugs: for you Linzie

Leonie, how are things?

xxx

argh still not good, blood pressure was still high this morning and they found protein in my wee which isnt too good :cry:
I see mw again on saturday and then got my reveiw on monday but with the protein and high blood pressure the mw said they might want to induce me eeek :|
mw said my bump is very tight and had i been feeling any pains but i havnt noticed, saying tht i in hospital the mw said ooh your getting tightenings, me: am i ? oh i dont feel it :haha:
and she also said i have good muscels and told the student mw to feel my bump cause it was a good bump to feel :rofl:
went off on one there but apart from that i feel ok-ish
hows u & LO?

and :dust: for linzie, i always thought you were called lilly :blush: oh well
:dust: anyways any signs ?

xxx

no signs for me still just the usual light cramps as if im getting my period. baby is hyper in there too lol

I know right! :cry: lol i'm not having a good day at all today, just been so emotional and tearful, really scared of being induced :cry: Thank you for the dust :D

How's Riley doing? He looks like you so much :D and p.s. are you going to the London Teen Meet??? xxxxxxxxxxx

Being induced ain't so bad. Makes labour much faster :winkwink:
Do u no how they're gonna induce u?

Rileys doing great :) Got a bit o colic :( but i got stuff for it n he's doin better now :)
London is to far for me to travel unfortunately :( u going? xxxx

I hope everything goes great at your induction tomorrow Lily! I hope little Esme comes out quick!!

ahhh im in hospital again guys not good
bp was okbut too muchsomething acid in my blood , i waited like 6 hours here yesterday only to be told im staying
everyone seems tobe mentioning an induction next week so fx;d

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->