May Babies (: All Here (:

Im not as close as you but yeah im getting very nervous, i keep just having random bursts of omg omg im so scared !
But im feeling fine, just more heavy like when i walk i can really feel it :(
apart from that it all good & is periody good, maby means things will start to happen soon
xx

Goooood glad your feeling fine :thumbup:
I'm hoping that periody is good... people say that contractions feels like period pains, so :dunno: maybe it's good? lol.

Is anyone drinking Raspberry Leaf Tea btw?!

and omg i totally get where you're all coming from with the cleaning thing... i literally cannot stop! I'm going totally crazy for the smell of cleaning fluid though :blush: and my mum keeps getting worried that i'm sniffing it! I'm not by the way :haha:

xxxxx

I don't even want to imagine what would come from in between the keys D:

There's tons of antibacterial gel in my room and all over the house at all times haha.

Expessially when your pregnant and extremely lazy :haha: I also got 1 of those dust pan and brush with the long handle so i can stand and sweep without having to bend down :haha:

I bought RLT today but not gotten round to drinking it yet. Iv heard it tastes awful, but alot nicer if u add sugar :) xxx

Im not as close as you but yeah im getting very nervous, i keep just having random bursts of omg omg im so scared !
apart from that it all good & is periody good, maby means things will start to happen soon
xx

I'm hoping that periody is good... people say that contractions feels like period pains, so :dunno: maybe it's good? lol.

and omg i totally get where you're all coming from with the cleaning thing... i literally cannot stop! I'm going totally crazy for the smell of cleaning fluid though :blush: and my mum keeps getting worried that i'm sniffing it! I'm not by the way :haha:

xxxxx

:rofl: I know what you mean, it's crazy, I go crazy for smells I normally wouldn't and probably shouldn't haha.

xx

xxxxx

hopefully means the big day is only round the corner for you :happydance:
and no i havnt got any rlt, im unsure of when your supposed to start it and stuff
would be intrested to know if anyone has/is using this and the outcome of it

and aaah i dont get the whole cleaning thing! im so bad
like i like things tidy im just not fussed on the whole cleaning thing :blush:

xx

It just started a week or two ago that I was cleaning unnecessarily, so who knows, might kick in for you ha, or not. Depends on the person really.
I have times where I don't want to do a thing.

ah i hope it kicks in, then stays
Im just lazy and need a good kick up the bum but yeah
ive actually done the dishes twice today which is good for me !

Im always at the stage of not wanting to do anything :haha: Im quite happy lying in my bed all day :)
I have no energy :( I need 2 find some OOMPFH :dance: xxx

I hardly ever clean, so when I started cleaning, I knew it had to be nesting haha,
normally I'm the type to just lie around, as well.
guess that's gotta change before our babies arrive, right? ha.

defs! Although u can lye around with a new born :haha: just get up to change it, bath it and feed it. All it does mosta the other time is sleep anyways :haha: xxx

Truee!

Although, the whole time I've been preggers I've kind of abused the fact and been waited on hand and foot haha, think my OH's family is going to make me do everything (cleaning-wise) once the baby's here :haha:

I've started drinking the RLT... it's awful haha but we'll see if it does anything!
This morning i also covered myself head to toe in that anti-bacterial hand gel :haha: god knows why...

xxxx

:haha: u not think that stuff stinks?!
Today i planned to give my room a good clean, i also need to throw loadsa stuff out... So its half past 2 and iv been cleaning all day, BUT not cleaning my room :haha: I went into the kitchen to make lunch and ended up spending and hour in there dusting and mopping the floors, the bathroom got the same treatment. :dohh: THEN i came upstairs away to get stuck into my bedroom and ended up changing all my mums bedding and giving her room a quick ridy :haha:
I may need 2 pay someone to come tidy my room for me since i dont think il ever have the motovation :haha:
xxx

:haha: i know that feeling... my bedroom always seems like the biggest task EVER. My room is always clean but there's always clothes laying about everywhere... oops.

I quite like the smell of it :haha: but maybe other people won't, they'll just think i smell! Thats not good lol. xxx

I got a nice 1 from asda and it smells like bubblegum :) Its yummy and PINK :happydance:
u all set for babys arrival? just under a month for u now :) Exciting!! xxxx

anyone else getting fed up now?

I just want baby here :(

So sick of all this pain, and waiting haha

x

No thats just u Sash... jokes :rofl:

I wanna go to sleep and wake up in a few weeks time, thats how im feeling :)
xxx

I also feel like this i just wanna hibernate until its time
i wish life had a 'fast forward' button
x

if life had a fast forward button we could fast forward through the pains of labour to (;

haha

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"