May Babies

Vicky2806

Finlay & Angel Connor
Reaction score
Hi

Anyone expecting May 2016 babies? I'm due 21st may but will be having s planned c section about a week before date to be confirmed.

Vicky

I'm due May 21st also :)
Hoping I give birth on my due date or go over due past the 26th may, as that's when I have to sit a maths exam!
How you feeling? X

I'm doing good although I've had a few bleeds one last Friday had a scan on Monday an everything was good so no explanation! Think this one is gonna keep me on my toes lol !

Hi! Due 29th May with my 3rd!

Beca :wave:

Hi Beca 😄

This will be my 3rd and very unexpected pregnancy. My first Connor was born July 2003 but sadly passed away at 7 months then 2nd is Finlay who is 7 and now at 38 my little surprise baby lol x

I'm due may 8th and my little girl is six on may 10th so am hoping I'm on time!! Hi ladies 😃

Hi

I'm due May 28th, this will be my first. My b'day is June 3, so I'm hoping baby comes on time or early, I don't want to be in labour on my B'day!!

here is a thread for May babies :) come and join us if you want https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2340477-2016-may-miracles.html

I'm due May the 12th a day before my DDs 2nd birthday 😂

I am due on the 18th with our 2nd

My little boy is 4 xxx

I'm due May 9th with my 3rd. Have had 2 previous EMCS's but am hoping to avoid a planned c-section this time (still arguing with the obgyn about it though :haha:)

Hi ladies :)

I'm due May 6!!! Finally joining the conversation in the pregnancy area of the site...I've been cautiously optimistic until now, but so far so good! Anyone else know gender yet?

Yay our baby os due may 6th! And we are staying team yellow this time so excited!! Xx

Hi ladies :)

I'm due May 6!!! Finally joining the conversation in the pregnancy area of the site...I've been cautiously optimistic until now, but so far so good! Anyone else know gender yet?

Hi

I've been the same this is my first thread / post as I've been very cautious due to various reasons and I've had a few bleeds. I've not found out gender yet but definitely will be. My next scan not till 4th jan but not sure I can't wait that long might pay for s private scan in next few weeks 😄 x

Hey there xx can i join yet? im a few days off second trimester apparently although my midwife said today i am in my second tri :/

Im 13weeks 1 day pregnant :D baby number 3 is due on the 30th may :)
I see a couple on here have may 6th due dates... no giving birth on that day! its my birthday xD
Anyways thought id see if i could join.
Had my scan today and it went really well. baby was stubborn but because baby was stubborn the lady took her time and decided while we try and get some decent pictures she would show us head to toe of the baby close up! never experienced that before and it was just brilliant!

Hey there xx can i join yet? im a few days off second trimester apparently although my midwife said today i am in my second tri :/

Im 13weeks 1 day pregnant :D baby number 3 is due on the 30th may :)
I see a couple on here have may 6th due dates... no giving birth on that day! its my birthday xD
Anyways thought id see if i could join.
Had my scan today and it went really well. baby was stubborn but because baby was stubborn the lady took her time and decided while we try and get some decent pictures she would show us head to toe of the baby close up! never experienced that before and it was just brilliant!

Hi 😄
Of course you can join the more the merrier! scan sounds brill. Welcome to 2nd tri xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->