May Babies

When is everyone finding out the gender? (if you havnt already) I went and booked myself a private scan for the 19th of Dec, sooooo excited lol anyone have a gut feeling? Xx

When is everyone finding out the gender? (if you havnt already) I went and booked myself a private scan for the 19th of Dec, sooooo excited lol anyone have a gut feeling? Xx

They're doing my 20w scan on Dec 8 (3 weeks early). My 20wks is bang on Christmas, and they said it wouldn't matter to go early. Fingers crossed baby cooperates and we find out gender! Hubby thinks girl, I think boy but I also can't stop automatically referring to the baby as "she", so I don't think I really have a clue!

hello im cautiously here too, baby no 3 due 13th may my next scan in new years eve. I had a few bleeds in the beginning too and had the same with my dd. im a very nervous pregnant lady xxx

Hi ladies

Lovely to see so many babies due May.

I am due May 12th (spotted a bump buddy further up) this will be baby #3

20 week scan on Christmas Eve but still undecided whether to find out gender.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy

Xx

Hi ladies

Lovely to see so many babies due May.

I am due May 12th (spotted a bump buddy further up) this will be baby #3

20 week scan on Christmas Eve but still undecided whether to find out gender.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy

Xx

Meeee 😂 I had a bump buddy from 5 weeks with my DD. but I haven't with this one! I've got a gender/well being scan tomorrow :)

Our 20 week scan is on the 8th January. I can't wait, so we've booked an early scan for 12th December! Hopefully will be able to find out the gender at 17 weeks!
I'm feeling boy and I can't think girly at all, OH thinks girl.

I'm due next scan 4th jan couldn't fit me in befor xmas so think I might have to book another private one (this will be third!)

Oooh can I join please? I'm due on 30th May- don't know gender yet but can't wait to find out

Oooh can I join please? I'm due on 30th May- don't know gender yet but can't wait to find out
I'm dying to find out gender not sure if I'm gonna wait till 4th jan for my anomaly scan or pay for a private one before Christmas 🎄🎄

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->