may be getting ahead of myself..... help??

mommyhopeful2

Reaction score
So i am currently 4-5dpo and was really starting to get the feeling I was out for this cycle. But on day 2dpo i had major cramps and nauseousness, 3dpo i was nauseous all day and super tired. and yesterday I was super tired and cranky all day and just for sng I just checked and I have EWCM..... :shrug: is it too early to be symptom spotting??? could I be losing it just because I am paying attention this month????? or do you think I have a shot????

I think it's probably too early to be honest!! Your body won't even know it's pregnant until implantation.

Agree with Cheeses... The symptoms so far would be from the corpus luteum pumping out progesterone - these symptoms could/would happen whether you've conceived or not. And EWCM would be from a little estrogen surge. BUT, this doesn't mean you won't be pregnant..! Implantation could happen anytime. Good luck to you! :)

I disagree. When I got my bfp I had symptoms starting 3dpo. I knew I was pregnant because none of these had happened before. I had a flushed feeling all over my skin, sore boobs, oily skin and an increase in smell. After implantation they got worse. But it all started at 3dpo. I definitely think that conception can give a woman symptoms.

after my mc when I was finally on track my body decided to give me almost all the symptoms during the LP except 2. Oily skin and the flushed feeling. Well I have those now this cycle and it started late 4dpo. So I am hoping I am implanting any day now.

Thanks for the replies ladies. today is day 5-6 dpo... not really sure because i got a def positive opk on the 29th it dipped and again on the 30th... with temp surge on the 1st.... last night i had really sharp cramps and ive got my fingers crossed now.... 9 days left till ovia says i can test.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->