***May Blossoms Due Dates Join Here**47 Babies Born!***

Think sprout has set up camp pmsl - hope MW appt goes well today hun xx

I know I never really post here but I am a may blossom and Braiden was born May 16th at 8:09am weighing 7lbs 20 inches long. I had an epi did not work really as the worst pain ive felt in my life happened. I had stiches in two places ugh. He is up to 7lbs 12oz now boobie baby and his big sister is in love with him.

Attachments

• IMAG0376.jpg
    IMAG0376.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMAG0465.jpg
    IMAG0465.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0455.jpg
    IMAG0455.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1
any updates from wild or charlotte???

thinking of you both xx

Hey hun,
still waiting i'm afraid! got the midwife tmrw afternoon, had probably the most promising signs today, few pieces of plug come away (tmi sorry!!) and what feel more like contractions on and off but with no pattern at all, like hours apart lol!

I REALLY hope the midwife does an internal tomorrow and possibly a sweep for me to try and get things moving. I'm worried she will say i have to wait till im 41 weeks but thats only 2 days away :cry:

Hope are you all doing?? xx

Thanks everyone! We came home on Monday, the first night was really rough, but now ibthink we r all settling in and it helps that my milk has come in. So now after a feeding, our little boy crashes out for hours. His name is Christopher. We are well and totally in love with and in awe of our little boy. I hope to post a pic soon.

Oh charlotte hope your MW appt went well and she gave you your sweep!!

Psycow looking forward to photos glad you're home and doing well :)

No updates from wild yet lol watching her FB page but nada lol.... we have a few stubborn little babies in here lol

Wow, hope these babies make an appearance soon!

Harrison 1.jpg
Harrison 7.jpg

hey guys had Baby Harrison, he was born 27th May at 3:15am weighing at 8lbs 4 1/2oz after 15 hours of labour lol :D

Congratulations Angel he's gorgeous!

Come on Charlotte where's your news? Hope you're not still waiting xxxx

Just to update that my baby boy Kai was born on 1st May 2011 weighing 8lbs.

Mikiec

x

Hi all you May Blossoms! My little boy arrived 9 days overdue on 7th June (turns out my due date was 28th May, not 25th) after a highly successful sweep! His name is Brandon and he was 7lb exactly :) x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->