***May Blossoms Due Dates Join Here**47 Babies Born!***

sounds like everything is going great for u hopeful, look forward to pics wen u get round to it.

no dyson here wiggler it'll be my vax mach 7, and its got 6 yrs guarantee against no loss of suction- good job, i think well need it :rofl:

Hey- his name is Roberto Sebastien.. I am having some weird issues with the c-section area, i never knew that parts of your lower abdomen lose sensation esp around the incision area. I was freaking out thinking something was wrong until i googled and found out it was normal and i may never get the sensation back in those areas. I am moving around well, unless i stay laying down for long periods of time then that initial 1st movement after a few hours is a bit difficult... my abdomen muscles are getting somewhat stronger again and i can handle a little laughing which is nice. Hope your girls are well!

Awww- Love the name! It took a few weeks for me, but the sensation came back for the most part- I do have one small section in the middle of my belly where the skin feels kindof tingly, but that's it :)

Hi everyone. Quick update, Christopher was born on May 28th, at 00:16 am. Weighing 7 pounds and 7 ounces and 19 inches long. He is doing really well and I am doing better. Was induced at 9am, waters were broken in the early afternoon. Started pushing at 7pm, stopped pushing at 10:30pm and ended up having a c-section at 11:45pm.

Glad you're moving around better Hopeful. Love the name.

Congrats Psycow!

Wild, hope you are giving birth right now!

Good luck to everyone still waiting for their bubs.

Lovely name Hopeful, glad you're able to move around better now :)

Huge congratulations Psycow! Hope you are both doing great!

Looking forward to pictures of these new little babies!

Wild, thinking of you hope your little man is planning on putting in his appearance soon! And the same for Charlotte :hugs: for you both xx

Congrats psycow!!:happydance:

Hopeful, love your little mans name:cloud9: Cant wait to see pics! So glad you're getting sleep and feeding well.

Hope your los get here soon wild and charlotte

congrats jjay:flower:

lol Hiya Wild! i was saying on parenting thread this morning, the speed you pop the babies out you wouldnt be awol this long if sprout was putting in an appearance! hope you had a nice weekend :) Hope the little fella gets a kick on, he is getting far too comfy in there lol Who'd have thought you were chasing the top spot for most over due!! We had sprout down to be out before most of the May babies lol

:rofl: tell me about it,

have sweep tomorrow morning, have just spent half hour on phone to midwife, im not taking my induction for now, will be monitored daily towards the end for a few days, give him a chance before opting to go in as id rather have him at home, mw and consultant in agreeance that as fast as i labor and that i dont opt for pain relief giving him a day or so more seems more realistic. but i will go in if he stays stubborn after sweeps lol x

Oh i really hope the sweep works for you hun! Hope the MW has some good news on your progression tomorrow xx

wild- you ticker is funny but doesn't say how far along you are anymore... what is it now? 22 day over? 23? :rofl: good luck with your sweep :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->