***May Blossoms Due Dates Join Here**47 Babies Born!***

Congrats to all the mummys/mommys who have had their beautiful babies! is anyone else still waiting? i'm getting so fed up now :( got sciatic pain in my legs and the bump the size of a beach ball! i'm almost certain just to spite me he is going to be a June baby! :(

Hope you are all keeping well and that your first few weeks of mummyhood have been really amazing xx

Wild and psycow are waiting hun! Hope none of you are waiting too long :hugs:

aww new look at your 2 little men! makes your eldest son look even more grown up! congrats :)

glad i'm not the only one! not nice being at the end of the month lol!

Awe Wild, I hope u get to feeling better and that your baby comes soon. I will be getting induced tomorrow! I'm really excited about meeting him, but at the same time pretty apprehensive about the labour!

Don't you just love those long stretches, Mom4? My little girl went 8pm to 5am the other night. LOVED IT!!!

It's 10:20pm now and she's been out since 6:00pm. Should probably take her cues and go to bed before she wakes.

Where in Canada are you?

I'm in London. I see you're in Ontario too. Where abouts?

Thanks Charlotte, he is really being a great big brother :)

Hope you ladies arent waiting too much longer!

How you feeling today Wild hun?

Good luck with your induction today Psycow thinking of you and looking forward to updates xxx

sorry for the late update. my yellow bump turned pink on 20th may 2011. Rosie Mae was born at 1.11am weighing 8lb 8oz by emergancy section after 4 days of labour. she is worth every second of it.

good luck to all of those still waiting, see you all in the baby section soon x

still very much pregnant :rofl: tomorrow ill be the most pregnant ever in 4 pregnancies :cry: little man ur just naughty :rofl:

suprisingly well today feel on top of the world and lots of energy

Get out Sprout, so your mommy can join us in the Mayhem thread instead!

I found a new part of breastfeeding that I hate: Cluster Feeds. My poor nipples need a rest! She`s been on now for 3 hours alternating sides.

ouchie brandi, i remember the cluster feeding, ur poor nipples. x

just wanted to say hi and wish all the overdue ladies luck!

i am sleeping well, feeding well, and starting to feel better.. love my little man so much.. breast feeding is a full time job and when hes not asleep i just want to spend all the time i can with him. I got lucky and have a baby who has yet to cry but once when he was transitioning after circumcision. I got to go home a day early from hospital and its so much better to rest and not be bugged by people non stop..

Pics will come eventually, just haven't had any interest to play on my computer with my spare time.

Good luck! and congrats!

Wild, its time to get the Dyson out and suck that little guy out of there!!!!

Hopeful - glad you are getting on well, can't wait to see pics :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->