***May Blossoms Due Dates Join Here**47 Babies Born!***

meow you will be fine! :) you are 1,000,000,000% pregnant and staying that way! :D xxx

Morning everyone!

I reckon we will start getting some more may mummies now. People who don't test and find out at 9 DPO :haha:

And TMI but i am no longer constipated :happydance: (but for how long!!!)

How's everyone else?

Im kind of on a downer today :/ i was hoping for a lovely line this morning i really wanted to come here and say meow put me down for my due date but no lovely line :( i think if i was pregnant it would be showing a reasonable line they everyone can see... i think im defeted this cycle :(

&& i feel like ive got Nausea but i dont know if thats because i havnt had my breakfast yet...

Am I crazy?

So, 11 dpo I took a digital with FMU. It took 3 minutes but both the PREGNANT and 1-2 came up at the same time, at the 3 minute mark. I took another at 12 dpo at 5:30pm (so imagine how much urine I'd expelled by then!) and the PREGNANT popped up after only 1 minute, followed by the 1-2 at the 3 minute mark.

This is a good sign, right? That the PREGNANT came up sooner?

Am I crazy for wanting to go buy another digital today to pee on and see how quickly my Pregnant shows up? I also really want to see 2-3 rather than 1-2. I'm 14 dpo, AF was due yesterday and she's ON VACATION!! She can stay there too, at least until May.

I think you are a little crazy :haha:

The digital aren't that accurate and if you look up hcg levels for each week of pregnancy you can see how much scope there is. Then if you're at the lower end it might not come up with the correct dates but your pregnancy is perfectly healthy IYKWIM?

I'm getting nervous as AF is due on Sunday.

AF won't show for you. Besides, I think I'm going to need a bump or DDB. I caved and peed on another digital yesterday, was pleased when it said pregnant, not so pleased when it said 1-2. Grrr. I want to see 2-3. Then again, I did only ovulate two weeks ago yesterday.

But AF is now officially two days late. Hopefully she stays 37-40 weeks late..and beyond, but I've never had much luck with her absence. With my daughter (breast and supplemented), AF returned at 6 weeks and with my son (breast for 17 months), she returned at 8 weeks.

I'm glad that i'm too tight to buy a digi because i think it would drive me up the wall too!

I know i need to stop worrying but it's hard lol

I'm back at work tomorrow after a week off and i really don't want to as i HATE HATE my job :(

Yeah, I understand. I'm a full-time student right now, attending Monday to Thursday, and the fatigue really kicked in the other day when I fell asleep in class for 45 minutes. Thank goodness we were watching a movie and not taking notes.

Couldn't find this thread last night, but please can I join now?:flower:

I'm due may 1st with my 4th:cloud9:

Off to read all 9 pages:coffee:

Zoie, you are so strong:hugs:
Have you tried zinc for your OH thats meant to help sperm too!

Ladies I did a target test on thurs then a digi on sat, no idea when af due as were a bit wacky (I'm still bfing).

Symptoms: Big time nausea, heartburn, fatigue, hiccups, blocked nose, little bit grumpy:haha: and very bloated, I cant breathe it in either :shock:

I'm off out with the MIL this pm and I really want to keep this a secret:dohh: I figured you show earlier by number 4 but jeez :rofl:

What sex does/dont mind does everyone want? I think we are getting twins (my last pregnancy was a twin pregnancy but we lost one at 6 weeks) anyone else think multiples?:happydance:

Zoie, you are so strong:hugs:
Have you tried zinc for your OH thats meant to help sperm too!

Ladies I did a target test on thurs then a digi on sat, no idea when af due as were a bit wacky (I'm still bfing).

Symptoms: Big time nausea, heartburn, fatigue, hiccups, blocked nose, little bit grumpy:haha: and very bloated, I cant breathe it in either :shock:

I'm off out with the MIL this pm and I really want to keep this a secret:dohh: I figured you show earlier by number 4 but jeez :rofl:

What sex does/dont mind does everyone want? I think we are getting twins (my last pregnancy was a twin pregnancy but we lost one at 6 weeks) anyone else think multiples?:happydance:

Congratulations!!!

I don't mind what sex baby is. Before i always wanted a girl but since havng my mc i don't care as long as it's healthy and happy!

I joked to OH about having twins as i got a really good line at 9 DPO, i'd be scared of having twins as my first.

Im ridiculously bloated as well, i look 5 months already!

I'll put you down for the 1st then :thumbup:

OMG baby brain must be kicking in already.. I looked for may babies thread.. looked and looked - I really did - couldnt see one and started one :( And here it is 9 pages long and standing out lolol

Well I had a faint BFP on Friday (13dpo) and a proper :bfp: today (15dpo) soo.. please can I join all you May mummies... my due date is 1st May 2011!!!! Another May baby for me my son was born 3rd May :)

Congratulations to all the new due in May mummies xxxx

Meow that does sound like twins! When I got pregnant with the twins I got my bfp really early too at 8dpo:flower:
I think we want a boy so have 2 of each, but really don't mind, twins would be awesome though:happydance:

I have my maternity jeans on now, sooooooo comfy :rofl:

OMG baby brain must be kicking in already.. I looked for may babies thread.. looked and looked - I really did - couldnt see one and started one :( And here it is 9 pages long and standing out lolol

Well I had a faint BFP on Friday (13dpo) and a proper :bfp: today (15dpo) soo.. please can I join all you May mummies... my due date is 1st May 2011!!!! Another May baby for me my son was born 3rd May :)

Congratulations to all the new due in May mummies xxxx

I took a day to find this thread too:hugs:
Congratulation to you, we are due the same day:happydance:

:happydance: yay mummy3!!! I think my baby bean will be an April baby, but Im due in May so here I'll stay as I'll be with people at the same stage :)

What dpo did you get your BFP?

I'm really not sure how many dpo as my cycles are a bit wacky, still bfing my youngest! I'd say about 8-10dpo I got the faint line then about 12dpo the digi:thumbup:

I hope I get to be a may baby or even an april baby, my last was born at 33 weeks, the other 2 35 weeks:wacko: All completely different reasons so fingers crossed:winkwink:

Do you have a bump buddy yet, I would like one this time:hugs:

No, I dont have a bump buddy, Id love to have someone to share it with!! :hugs:

Yay!
I will get hubby to help me get a ticker with you on it:happydance:

Oh man! There are 5 of you official May mommies! Do you guys have a name yet?

It's done:happydance:
We went out this morning to cvs to try and get some morning sickness remedies, I highly recommend ginger chewing gum:thumbup:

Anyone got any crazy cravings yet? I'm loving shortbread and cheeto puffs dipped in ketchup then wrapped in a slice of ham :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->