[*] May bump buddies [*]

Hannah - Good on you that you told everyone, it's such a big thing being pregnant, why are we not going to want to shout it from the rooftops? :haha: xx

Mimi - Good idea about the wine pouch chick :thumbup: xx

Feeling so exhausted already! A baby that doesn't sleep through the night and early pregnancy has run me down and I'm on holiday. Back to work full time on the 9th and no idea how I will cope.

I know women have much more exhausting circumstances than mine and I have no idea how they do it.... Any tips?

Babe you must be so tired! Anyone with a under 1 and pregnant, wow! Atleast Ava will go play while I have my head in the toilet! Hahah

I would advise to try and nap as when you can, if possible that is? :hugs:

I think I have timed this pregnancy perfectly as I go part time next week lol as Ava starts big school :cry:

I have to force myself to eat breakfast today. Usually, english muffin with eggs are my favorite but today, its just not going down :(

anyone else having a hard time eating?

Hannah - Awww I bet you miss Ava loads with her starting big school :( :hugs:

Mimi - Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time with eating, hope it improves soon :hugs:

thank you Excalibur, ps, you need a pregnancy ticker! :p

Hannah~I love that you told everyone! I would totally do the same thing if my hubby wasn't so against it. He says he wants it to be something only we share...but I know that he is really just terrified and wants to wait until we are at least 10 weeks.

Mimi~I definitely notice that I get nauseous if I have an empty stomach. My coworker was snacking on green peppers yesterday and I could smell them from the office next door. The smell made me so sick to my stomach I almost ran in there and threw them away when she went to the bathroom.

Thanks ladies, it's lovely to have the support. My DS is non-stop and naps are not an option as it's my only opportunity to do work and housework. My brain is still very filled up with coming to terms with another pregnancy already so I'm not sleeping brilliantly anyway.

HannahGrace - definitely a good age gap, the one I was planning ;). I hope Ava enjoys school and you both adapt well.

Excalibur - respect to you for doing it with an 8 month old. Is he sleeping through and on the move?

Mimi - I'm definitely struggling to eat and to take antenatal vitamins as well. They make me so sick! Really fancy a thai green curry right now though :)

SophL Sorry you're struggling... it'll all come together, I have a 6 yr old and a 14 month old, and I work full time out of the house.. .busy... my 14 month old is sleeping through.. sort of up at 4:45 am these days.. sigh... but he does go to bed early so I'm crashing!

Hannah the age gap will be great! I have 5 yrs between my first 2 and it's been amazing ... it will be totally different this time... I'm old so we couldn't wait too long to have another so just figured we'd go for it..

Mimi that sucks that you're already having trouble eating!! I'm nauseous if I'm hungry.. but not terrible yet.. I had a lot of ms with my other 2 DS so I'm just waiting for it!! hopefully it doesn't progress too much for you!!

I have only told 2 people, my best friend and my sister... OH doesn't even know yet!!! LOL he has always said in an ideal world he'd like to not know until 8 weeks!! I told him no way I will try and not tell him until my first scan 6 - 7 usually. I have a short cycle so need a dating scan. So I figure I am 4 weeks so another 2 - 3 weeks.. not sure I can do it!! LOL

Hope everyone's having a great day!

Kim

Mimi - You're welcome :hugs: I have too many things in my signature already so it won't let me add a pregnancy ticker :(

SophL - That's a shame that you don't get time for naps during the day.

Hehe thank you, he has slept through the night since 3 weeks old and he isn't crawling or walking yet but he does love his baby walker :D

Thanks girlies :) I love you all already! ;)!

Yes I will miss her so much :( I'm so lucky i get to see her playing while I'm at work ( I work at her nursery)

And Ive got my graduation invite today! I'm graduating my apprenticeship :)

Hannah - That's lovely that you still get to see your DD playing whilst you are working :cloud9:

Congratulations on Graduating your apprenticeship :happydance:

Hey ladies! I'm due on May 3!!

Super excited :)

LeahLou - Hiya :hi:

Yay! You have the same due date as me :dance:

How is everyone feeling?! Hope you are all having a great weekend :flower:

Had a really good weekend :) apart from sickness and tiredness lol thanks Hun you?

JLeeCT - I am not too bad thank you, my cramps seem to have eased up now so my mind is more at ease. Didn't really do much over the weekend, had a relaxing weekend hehe.

How are you? Hope you had a great weekend :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->