[*] May bump buddies [*]

Hannah - Oh dear, I'm really sorry to hear that! How did she manage that? :shock: Hope she has a speedy recovery <3

My edd is 5/1/14. This was a very unexpected pregnancy. We have 3 boys ages 17, 15, and 12. So basically starting over when almost done. It took me a few days to adjust to it and I am now very excited. I am also over 35 so my first doc appt was very negative.
Glad to have a place with other mommies!

Hannah - Oh dear, I'm really sorry to hear that! How did she manage that? :shock: Hope she has a speedy recovery <3

On her last day of nursery at nursery! She feel over. It's big school tomorrow!

Congratulations hunny :) x

Pricessoreds - Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Hannah - I'm so sorry to hear that, poor girl. Hope she enjoys her first day at big school tomorrow :D

Hey ladies!

I want to join!!! My EDD is 10th May! Whoop Whoop!

My LO turned 3 the other day, and starts her nursery place tomorrow (here in Wales when they turn 3 they go to proper school nursery in the afternoons Mon-Fri and wear school uniform) and she's still like a baby!!!

I had such bad sickness with her from about 6 weeks until 16 weeks. I used to carry a tupperware box around with me everywhere, coz I just used to be sick EVERYWHERE. Even if I hadn't eaten anything I couldn't even keep water down! So dreading that starting.....especially as I'm getting married in 5 weeks! AHHH!

Hope you're all ok and feeling excited and resting up as much as possible! xx

Hey ladies! Im coming over to join too x im pregnant with my second child - a total surprise x edd is 11th May x

Hope youre all not feeling too sickly or tired xx

:hi: girlies :)

My LOs ok :) brave little sausage! but on the bright side when they take her cast of ill be 10 weeks+ lol

Hannah - Aww bless her, she's a tough cookie :D

Ooo 10 weeks+ :happydance:

hey girls! hope everyone is doing fantastic!

welcome to Princess, Isla's mummy and Chrissy! congrats!!

I have no symptoms right now so a bit worried. Is it normal to not have any? I mean, I did not have much to begin with, mostly sore back and bloating, cramping at 8-10 dpo. but now its just bloating. Anyone else not feeling much??

Mimi - I am not feeling much to be honest, not everyone has pregnancy symptoms though, I didn't really have any symptoms with my last pregnancy either, just heartburn from hell! :nope:

I wouldn't worry too much :flower:

ooh Hannah your poor lo!!! hope her first day of big school went well!!

Mimi I'm like you no real symptoms, it scares me especially because I was Very nauseous with my other 2 pregnancies... they are both boys...hmm... maybe this one's a girl? :) hahaha

I'm waiting on beta results, I had bloodwork done Friday, they results are in at my docs office but they won't tell me the numbers since my doc is away and has not seen them yet... ahhhh she's back tomorrow... I'm also supposed to get some more bloodwork today ... waiting for my mom to come sit with my 14 month old so I can pop over and get some..

I'm home from work today with strep throat...sigh.. and my 14 month old has yet another ear infection... sigh.. at least my 6 yr old was healthy for his first day of school at a new shool!!

Welcome to all of the new ladies!!!

Kim

Girls I wish you could have some of mine :lol: I'm stressy, sick, tired :( cramps bloat!! With Ava I had nothing till 12 weeks so maybe it's true and ill have a boy :lol:

Picture of Ava'a first day :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
I had nothing really with my first 3, all boys! This time I am dizzy, nauseous, bloated, sore boobs and exhausted!

Hannah - Awww Ava is so cute and looks so grown up! :cloud9:

Awww thanks :) I was so proud of her for being so brave yesterday and for big school I bought her that camera I was gonna buy her for baby telling day :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->