[*] May bump buddies [*]

I just got my bfp yesterday. Still to get it confirmed with docs. Should be due start of May! So excited but im loaded with the cold at the mo so hoping it won't affect baby too much. Xx

Hey :) I'm thinking the whole cold thing might be a symptom, I've had such a bad cold :( yeah I still need it confirmed but I've done about 100 tests lol

Phew glad to hear someone's in the same boat. I can't stop sneezing with this silly cold! Got.a wedding to go to on Saturday so trying to think of ways to disguise not having a drink lol! Xx

Omg! I keep sneezing too :(

I have my dads birthday on Saturday :/ were going out for dinner so I hope I can get away with it :/ x

Hey Ladies

My EDD is 9 May I think :) I just got a bfp... had a chemical pregnancy last month so I'm hoping that this one sticks. I'm going to try and not tell my OH for a few weeks... going to try another test tomorrow and hope the line is darker than today... Today I just decided to try a test mid day so it wasn't even my FMU... I have a short cycle (21-23 days), today is only CD20.

Well congrats to you ladies!! and hope you're both feeling better soon.

Kim

Hello ladies :hi:

My EDD is 3rd May 2014, found out I was pregnant with baby #2 yesterday :happydance:

Congratulations and wishing us all a happy and healthy 9 months :flower: xx

Hi everyone! I got my very first BFP on Monday night, and it was confirmed by blood yesterday :happydance:

My due date is May 8th!

How is everyone feeling?

hey everyone! got my :bfp: 2 days ago! my EDD is around May 8th or May 11th, not sure yet.

congrats to all the future May mommies! :)

Im feeling good besides sore legs, funny taste in mouth, frequent peeing and I have no appetite!

Im supposed to go meet some friends at a camp site this sunday, Im supposed to come up with a clever reason for not drinking :haha:

So happy to be a part of this group. My EDD is May 9. I actually had my first appt yesterday. Like Kim I had a chemical last month so I'm very cautiously pregnant. I had my beta done yesterday and am going back tomorrow morning for those results and to have more blood drawn. Wish me luck as I'm very nervous and sceptical.

Hi ladies, I got my first faint BFP on Saturday and think I'm due around 8th May. This baby is VERY unplanned (I had a coil in place!) but not unloved.

Still getting my head around our new baby <3

Congratulations to you all.

Congratulations to all and I wish us all a very happy and healthy 9 months <3

I love that we are all due around the same time :flower: I know that the worst symptoms are still to come, but my boobs feel like rocks and I am so tired!

Also, I'm SO BAD at keeping secrets, and I feel like my hubby and I are walking around with the biggest and most exciting news ever. I know it is still weeks and weeks until I can tell anyone but it is so hard not to. Okay, my mom knows...but that doesn't count! :winkwink:

What do you tell your friends and family when they point out that you aren't drinking? I am supposed to go to my in-laws anniversary dinner this weekend and don't want them to suspect anything.

Oh my god babe! I know! I just wanna tell everyone then I think wait I'm only like 4 weeks lol I think I'm gonna tell my mum :lol:

We have told a few close family members and close friends and also my BnB ladies :D

Maybe say that you are taking anti biotics for an infection? :winkwink:

I just bloody told them all didnt I :/ I've told them its very early days so anything could happen x

Hanna you are my hero! lol, wish I could tell all my friends and family but since I hada miscarriage before, Im a bit scared to do so now. Im going to tell everyone by showing them my first scan picture. :)

but its sooo hard keeping all this is in! its like the best most exciting secret and we cant just blurt it out.

As for drinking, I think Im going to bring a wine pouch but fill it with non alcoholic wine. that or bloody caesars without the vodka :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->