May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

Awwwwww Cutie - you just made my day <3 <3

I'm just as vested in you love!! I've often logged on just to see how you are doing too :friends:

Hey ladies, I'm still following even though I haven't been posting. Just know I am rooting for you! I'm in my fertile period, but we are in NE nebraska and the weather had been CRAZY! The town south of us was pretty much wiped out a few days ago, kind of puts a damper on BD. But, we're taking a mini-vaca and dropping the kids with grandparents tomorrow. It will be nice to get away even if it's just one night :)

Good luck Kwynia!!! I hope you catch that eggy while on your mini vaca!!!!!

Same I'm
still here .. Lol x..
Enjoy as much as you kwynia x..

Hope everyone is good x..

I'm pulling out all the stops for July. Lol. Clomid, vitamins and B complex and don't forget that pineapple!!! Lol

I'm so proud of you girls for not testing! I can't wait to see the BFP!!!!!! &#128518;

Alright crazy update! So after my may BFP I decided I needed a true break and that getting my pain levels undercontrol should come first. I went to my ob and said I needed to find out why I was having such horrible pains. He first wanted a ultrasound I get them every couple of months. It came back good. So we scheduled my first LAP to see whats going on. They found so much scar tissue it was cutting off my intestine, connecting my uterus to my intestine's, had my uterus like an hour glass, my ovaries, cervix were all covered and being pulled down. Doc said he has no idea how I passed the HSG because my tube's were so covered no wonder I wasn't getting pregnant. My recovery was rough, I had to stay in the hospital for a few days and had some issues but they were able to cut it all free only leaving a little behind. The sad part is that its a high chance in a year it will grow back. I feel pressure to try right away but I think I need a few months to make sure i'm okay and make sure we are ready. Its crazy after trying for 3 years the month I stop I get my answer for why I wasn't pregnant. Now knowing my chance is like as if I was first beginning to try makes me so nervous. I'm seeing doc tomorrow for post op and we are going to discuss risks and when I should try, if I'm ready etc. But thought I'd update you ladies!

Babyvaughan.. Glade you are all better and the docs have sorted it.. All the best and keep in touch with us all and all updated in your journey..X. Fx for your BFP...X.

OMG BabyV! That's absolutely crazy! I hope you aren't in pain now. I'll be thinking of you & praying for your BFP (when you're ready).
Just wondering tho...was this your first time you went to the MD & they found this? Or had you been going to the md an they couldn't figure it out.

Wow babyv - best of luck to you & hope your post op appt goes well & you get the green light to start ttc!!!!

Thinking of you babyv!

About 8 years ago I had most of my ovarian tissue removed with some large cysts. My DR told me I should have my first BB by the time I was 25 (I was 21 at the time!) I assumed I would have problems conceiving, but it only took 3 months for my DD (I was 27). This second time around has been a bit tougher, but I'm pretty sure it's from another set of issues.

I just want to encourage you that you don't have to have an immaculate set of everything down there to have a healthy pregnancy and a lovely baby. The desires we have in our hearts are there for a reason!

We'll be here for you when you're ready.

FX babyvaughn. Sounds painful, but I'm glad you're headed for recovery

Can I just say if it wasn't for you girls and the thread I would be lost! You guys are so supportive and it's really amazing! When I started my BNB account I had no idea about anything or what I was doing. I knew what an OPK was and I needed a positive lol. But since then I've realized you need more than a positive OPK you need support. You need friends you need to laugh and just take a chill pill. You gus are all of those things for me...yes including the chill pill. Lol.
Everyone's different and it's clear it's not going to be a easy road for us but I'm realizing that's OK! Bc when we get our BFPs it will have been worth the wait and heartache.
Xo

I agree meg!! If it wasn't for you ladies, I would explode!

Meg you said perfectly exactly how I feel!! I do not know how I'd survive this journey without you lovely ladies. And I so so sincerely mean it - from tr bottom of my heat - I love you all soooo dearly!!!

Deal!! Hi pumpkin. Did AF come?

I think I'm in for a long haul. I think the chemicals extended my cycle this time :( AF due Thursday ... We shall see!

I got hopeful this morning after getting a disgusting sour taste in my mouth while eating, but it couldn't been anything.

I have to say this is my fav thread hands down! It will be dec and I will still find myself updating the May thread lol

This is my Fav thread too!! And yes AF showed yesterday evening but I was fully prepared for it so all is well!! It's always a little bit of a bummer to be at the beginning of the cycle but a wk from tomorrow I'll already be poas with OPKs so that's something to look forward to!!!! And we have a huge family picnic tonight and now I can drink and my aunt makes killer frozen margaritas! I hope the sour mouth is a sign of your BFP!!!!! Fx and keep me updated on the ever fun tww!!

And Meg where are you in your cycle? Are you also in the tww?

I got a super light OPK today, so even though I didn't catch my peak, I'm sure it has passed. Looking forward to a high temp tomorrow morning to confirm the beginning of the TWW.
Keep it real, ladies!

Awesome Deal! Your BFP is right around the corner with your lp lengthening. I'm the same, I'm bummed at first and then ready to try again.

I just sat here and thought of how I want to tell my hubby. With 4th of July around the corner, I want us to go watch fireworks and I tell him then. I would love something along the lines of "this firecracker is gonna pop March 2015" gah why do I do this to myself lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->