May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

haha while I love the boards, some of the functionality suuuuuucks! I struggled to update mine when I tried to change it.

Sorry I meant after my BFN (hope you ladies caught on seems so lol.)

So my post off appt was hard to take he said he had to leave a lot of scar tissue on my uterus but did free up my tube that was mangled in scarring and all the other parts I listed. We talked risks and he really gave me no answers which was disapointing dh got out of work to come and ask questions but doc didn't give us much of anything. :( He did say if we dont conceive in a few months we will need IVF. My chronic pain isn't gone but its improved. I couldn't decide whether take a ttc break but in my heart i'm not ready to so we decided not to use protection this cycle. EWCM is something I never had but oh boy do I have it now I can't believe how long it streches like sorry tmi but like 8 inches.. I decided to take an opk day before expected O and it was neg, next night BAM! WAY darker than control. We bd about hr later. I opked following night and surge was gone so I think we nailed it timing wise :D I'm taking it easy though no obsessing just staying relaxed and its nice. I'm currently 2 DPO :) 12 days to go! This is the first cycle I have actually been able to stay relaxed and just go with the flow I hope it continues. I did have AF at time of post op.

Congrats meg! Bv, I'm doing a more relaxed cycle this time. So far so good. Will you test early?

Honestly that's the best way to do it. This month we didn't try or use any OPK's no stress no wondering about the TWW and boom. Look ahead to august and don't worry about today the least amount of stress the better :) good luck girls! I'm routing for you and I'll still be following you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->